Sign in to follow this  
Amaxter

Closed Server please lock/delete this thread

Hidden

Not to be annoying or anything, but I'm wondering how long will it take for this to pass moderation? Just asking thanks.

Hidden

It's been four days and it's still awaiting moderation. I understand that admins might be busy but it says it's been viewed 44 times already so someone's looking at it. I have followed all the rules. Can someone please explain what's going on as I am genuinely confused? Thanks.

hello. sorry to bother you but kinda having a problem downloading. Forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. the mods and versions listed below could not be found. Forestry: any the File 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.Log' contains more information. Really have no idea what to do at this point, i've deleted the .technic, uninstalled, reinstalled, and even reset the mod pack many times trying to find out whats wrong, could you perhaps tell me what it is i am doing wrong?

Oh darn it. That's DropBox being itself. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will edit this post when we get the problem fixed and the download is working, thanks for telling us!

EDIT: It should work now, Try resetting the pack

Oh darn, it's still happening, that's strange as it worked when I tested it. The modpack itself works, it's just it was compressed wrongly.

i try again to download it....

[Edit] After downloding, same error :/

he's working to fix it now, it's dropbox. technic needs to convert to mediafile, much better service.

Ah can't wait for this. Millenaire, Thaum, Ars Magica, just a few things that keep me from giving up on this pack. well that and the fact that it seems to be the only one that i might be able to master the craft... ah but no spoilers.

Thanks for the excitement! Sorry for the issues with DropBox, I need to find a better compression program and file hosting service!

I can confirm it works now guys. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Erm yes sorry to disappoint but it seems to have crashed my minecraft. i shall continue to try to reload and relog but if you could tell me what the problem might be that would be fantastic.

Not to worry, I already fixed it. Just reset the pack! In case you were curious the problem was a conflict between GregTech and GalactiCraft. To fix it I disabled GalactiCraft's recipies interfering with GalactiCraft's in the config!

Not to worry, I already fixed it. Just reset the pack! In case you were curious the problem was a conflict between GregTech and GalactiCraft. To fix it I disabled GalactiCraft's recipies interfering with GalactiCraft's in the config!

ah quiet curious. i thank you for telling me/us this. cant wait to join.

Should be up now. We were restarting it, spam refresh until you see it online in MultiPlayer, or Direct Connect. Also I reccomend trying out single player and playing around with the mods while you wait!

Should be up now. We were restarting it, spam refresh until you see it online in MultiPlayer, or Direct Connect. Also I reccomend trying out single player and playing around with the mods while you wait!

hmm id numbers 20769 through 20788 from gregtech add-on are missing. i cannot connect to the server.

a dreadful playout. perhaps the server just doesn't like me.

I'm REALLY sorry about this. GregTech freaks out with the Technic Launcher, the author hates it. I'll tell you when we update the modpack with a FIXED version of GregTech. God this mod causes so many problems but it's REALLY worth it. This will be the last inconvenience, if not then you can slap me in the face five times!

hmm id numbers 20769 through 20788 from gregtech add-on are missing. i cannot connect to the server.

a dreadful playout. perhaps the server just doesn't like me.

GregTech works now! You can log in!