map request the moon base on the technic launcher and on tekkit website

Minefusion

• Moderators

Because I edited it when I found a mistake in the post!

You guys need to decide what rules to follow!

So you thought that adding a single colon with a big P would suffice for a post?

You need to start reading the Rules and be thankful that the moderators are nice with you so far...

Edit. You seem to be confusing me for Technic staff. I'm not part of the staff.

I'm just a regular who tries to stay away from the pink colouring

So you thought that adding a single colon with a big P would suffice for a post?

You need to start reading the Rules and be thankful that the moderators are nice with you so far...

I didn't know of anything else to post when I was wrong about the thing I was about to post that was related to this, so I just posted :P, I tought people would see it was edited, I didn't know it would kill someone :(

By the way, whats an infraction point? I got one for my editing and I don't know what it is

If you delete something from your post this is what to put instead:

EDIT: Never mind.

This is what not to put:

:P

An infraction point is given to you when you are caught breaking a rule. Accumulate 3 infraction points, and your avatar will be automatically changed to a stupid newbie, your name will show up pink, and you will be put on probation. Points expire after a while, usually a month but I belive it can be longer.

Get too many points, and you will be banned.

If you delete something from your post this is what to put instead:

This is what not to put:

An infraction point is given to you when you are caught breaking a rule. Accumulate 3 infraction points, and your avatar will be automatically changed to a stupid newbie, your name will show up pink, and you will be put on probation. Points expire after a while, usually a month but I belive it can be longer.

Get too many points, and you will be banned.

I think they should tell that if you want to edit it, you should leave the box empty, I didn't know what to type instead and got the punishment for typing :P.

im getting fed up flying the rocket uses too much cpu and makes the cpu overheat and restart the computer that why i dont want to build it

Nobody said you had to actually build it on the moon....

Seriously though, what processor can't handle a galacticraft rocket? Your computer must have a five year old atom or something.