[1.0.7] MonkyD's - Thaumcraft in my Hexxit!

MonkyD

[1.0.7] MonkyD's - Thaumcraft in my Hexxit!

193.35.58.33:25572

Looking for a good old fashion Hexxit Experience with the added value of Thaumcraft and Thaumatic Tinkerer. Additional mods include Grieftprotection to protect the paranoid from the idiots and CreeperHeal to protect the landscape.

This is a 24/7 private, dedicated server. Please post your IGN and age and come along for the ride.

Please note, I am for this to be a minimalist, adventure map so: /tp, /home & /spawn commands are not available. Don't ask for gear or whine and we'll all get on fine.

See you there!

! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

Server Changelog as of 3.10.2013 - 12:00 GMT

1. The Server is now running Hexxit 1.0.7 so update to the recommended version

2. Thaumcraft and Thaumatic Tinkerer are still needed as is the config file change. Extract this zip in your Hexxit folder to make your client compatible: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8033167/MonkyDAddons.zip

3. The Nether had to be reset because of several bad chunks that i was unable to remove, I'm very sorry if you lost stuff you built over there.

Apologies to the community with these recent ups and down, I'm sure your all agree they are worth it - plus it's been a good learning exercise.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy eff people, is it really so hard to read?

The Hexxit modpack by itself won't let you connect to the server; you need to have the thaumcraft 3.0.5h zip file added to the mods folder in the Hexxit directory to connect. Otherwise, the server will disconnect you since you're running a set of mods asynchronous to that of the server.

Had about thirty people disconnect as a result of this. Come on. >.<

I'm installing Thaumcraft as we speak. I've gotten a tad bored with all the Hexxit servers that can't utilize the additions properly into their server, so I'm hoping/guessing that you're rather adept at doing so since you're hosting a server that contains even more.

Info

Name:Blake

Tenure (Minecraft): 4-5 Years

Short Bio: I'm a bartender, I'm usually up at weird hours due to the odd schedules I work at this one bar (usually 9-3...AM.) I'm an avid Hexxit player and I'm looking for a new experience. Hopefully (and it seems like I'm making a good investment) this server is the one I'm looking for! I'll help out any way I can. I'm a rather decent builder, if I do say so myself.

Evening chaps,

Sorry about the downtime. This is actually a dedicated server so hopefully once I get the settings right this should be up 100% of the time. Problem is -Hexxit- it's a massive resource slag and has lots of stability issues. I've set the server to reboot every four hours at 1, 5, 9 am/pm. Let me know if this is helpful or a problem.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons