Mystcraft

Teacat

Is there a tutorial for the Tekkit version? Not lite or classic, the galactic craft version. I see a lot of tutorials on youtube but none of the recipes I try to copy does anything. I have searched other recipes and those do not work either. I was on creative and the descriptive books work so I know the mod is capable but I don't know how to create the basics because it doesn't offer recipes in game and neither do any recipes i search work.

Does mystcraft work apart from creative?

Is there a tutorial for the Tekkit version? Not lite or classic, the galactic craft version. I see a lot of tutorials on youtube but none of the recipes I try to copy does anything. I have searched other recipes and those do not work either. I was on creative and the descriptive books work so I know the mod is capable but I don't know how to create the basics because it doesn't offer recipes in game and neither do any recipes i search work.

Does mystcraft work apart from creative?

Yes Myst-craft works in survival. I actually put a lot of work into the tekkit Myst-craft wiki yesterday. If you have not looked at it since then it may be slightly more helpful now.

I have another tow questions. Where can I find library with symbols? It should be close to spawning point in ages but i cannot find one.

How far must i go before new after-update chunks will generate (Is 128 block from portal in nether, then create another enough) so i can find village with symbol seller.

Archivists are random as are the symbol libraries. I usually just create a random age (link panel in book binder with no other pages) and go hunting in there for libraries. As for how far you have to go it just depends on how many chunks you've previously been in.