GLSL Shaders - Tekkit 1.1.8 (New Frontier)

Servicehans

Hello,

I have been trying to get the GLSL Shaders Mod running on the current Tekkit 1.1.8 (Minecraft 1.5.2), but so far nothing works.

What i am using:

-OptiFine_1.5.2_HD_U_D3

-ShadersMod-mc1.5.2-ofud3

-1.46 -Shaderpack Collection

What i have done so far:

-Optifine D3 in the modpack.jar alone - working

-Optifine D5 in the modpack.jar alone - working

-Optifine D3 + ShadersMod-mc1.5.2-ofud3-1.46 - crashes on startup(can see mojang screen, then crashes) Crashreport - link to dropbox

-Optifine D5 + ShadersMod-mc1.5.2-ofud3-1.46 - crashes on startup(can see mojang screen, then crashes)

-Putting Optifine D3/D5 in the modpack.jar and ShadersMod-mc1.5.2-ofud3-1.46 into the minecraft. jar - Game launches, i have the shaders button in the options, but no shaders work.

Has anyone of you got the GLSL Shader Mod working with Tekkit 1.1.8? Is it possible? or should i just stop fiddling around?

Thank you. Excuse my bad english.

yes i did make it to work very well with a shader pack i used:

optifine_1.5.2_HD_U_D2

i cant completely remember which shadermod i used but i think it is this one:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xhmmm4lyfmhtqpg/ShadersMod-mc1.5.2-ofuD2-1.45.2.zip?token_hash=AAE5tKvcosJ-Y-2cL8LHxPYt4Pe6crzTXHMLs91Z---aEA&dl=1

it is shadersmod-mc1.5.2-ofuD2

if you want a pack of shaders that mostly works then here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nn3nink69cmoam0/shaderpacks.zip?token_hash=AAHfKiQTcnnOMp5YK-P0zA0b2KN55RMV0oDnEsMh6DSyiA&dl=1

• 5 weeks later...

Optifine D2 goes in modpack.jar

and ShadersMod D2 goes into the minecraft.jar

...and profit?

I'm not having any luck with that setup yet - however no crashes, and both have been implemented into their respective folders but when I select a shader nothing happens...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I managed to follow your advice so far and after some fiddling finally got the "shaders" button to appear in the options menu in-game i have my desired shaders in there, but they aren't working.

Any idea what I've got wrong?

Any help would be apporeciated these Seus Shaders look amazing if they would only work :D

• 2 months later...

RiPt and Service Hans, bless yer souls - I was able to take this same fix and use it with 1.5.2 Hexxit (and ladders now work as well). As you stated, the key is using these two files, with installing optifine first into your jar, then the shaders mod......  

ShadersMod-mc1.5.2-ofuD2-1.45.2

and 

OptiFine_1.5.2_HD_U_D2