Sign in to follow this  
hawk666

ICMC WW2 Axis vs allies 24/7 server PVP Teamspeak 32gb of ram 300 slots !

Private Mod Pack Pass

Add this pack link to your lanuncher !

http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/hawks-server-pack

Server Ip

About

Welcome to ICMC We’re a factions Tekkit Minecraft server striving to grow our community and help people make friends. I’d like to stress, though, that our server is founded on maturity—if you can’t deal with the rules and get along with people, there are plenty of other servers available. However, if you’re civil we’ll be happy to see you online!

The server is a Tekkit server, running up-to-date with multiple plugins and mods, for fun and administration it’s as simple as that. Because of this rights system, we are able to operate without a whitelist, so anyone can visit at any time.

• Part of the server object is to start or join a faction part of a nation, axis or allies, you will help the nation take land in huge battle land sea and air !

• Multiplayer Survival Server - Tekkit and Bukkit 1.6.4 Supported with MCPC +
    • Free Build Server! | No Whitelist! | No Sign-Up Required!
  • Brand new server
  • Factions
  • Teamspeak 3
  • Forums available http://www.hawk666gameserver.comFriendly staff
  • Don't ask for OP
  • Don't ask for items
  • No swearing
  • No Griefing
  • No Offensive Builds (genitals ETC) swastikas are allowed in factions part of the axies nation
  • Real Economy
  • More plugins soon
  • 300 Slot
  • High end server 32gb of ram,
  • Survival Adventure out and find a place to build; Normal mobs and animals
  • Useful commands for players; /back /tpa
  • Donation packages - Cheap and loaded with great items; Helps us keep the server running.
  • Great Staff - They're professional.
  • we try are best to keep our players heppy because we love them
  • You can now make your own ages in thaumcraft, not many servers allow this ! just don't abuse it.
  • Once again, thank you for visiting our server promotion. We hope to see you soon !

Hey I just saw that you switched to a tekkit pack and I downloaded it and every time I start it up I get I white screen it has something to do with MO creatures as I tested it without mo creatures and it worked please help

Hey I just saw that you switched to a tekkit pack and I downloaded it and every time I start it up I get I white screen it has something to do with MO creatures as I tested it without mo creatures and it worked please help

Try and increase parm gen size in the launcher options, if not come on our teamspeak server same IP as the server and we will do what we can to help :)