Redstone Energy conduits

MoJoCyAnIdE

Honestly IMHO, no. I found eating the 20% power loss and using energy tesserects with short lengths of redstone conduit to be much more aesthetically workable than long redstone conduit runs.

Since Tesserects are another item you have to hand create using the same blocks as redstone conduit, I have a setup where I have a Magma Crucible connected via Liquiducts to a Liquid Transposer. You can place them side by side (crucible on the left) as well but it's easier to drain the transposer and work with a different liquid with pipes between them. I'm sure with an AE Crafting Network you could automate it on demand but I don't deem the effort worth the rewards.

not sure if this is what you're asking, but once you get a nice AE network set up you can automate the process of producing energy conduits, cells, tesseracts, etc. You just need to put a pattern into a properly designed subnetwork OR, as some others do, have specific stations (one for liquid redstone, one for liquid ender, etc.) set up where you send the frames for filling.

I found this thread helpful, as well as this one. And I highly recommend all the Mindcrafters videos, several of which can be found here. Lastly, you might try the Applied Energistics site, though you have to pay attention because Tekkit 1.1.8 uses version 12b and some of the videos there are for both earlier and later revisions.

The way I have production of the glowstone/ender/redstone stuff is fairly simple. I have patterns in my AE MAC for the empty versions, which are then exported automatically into a separate transposer for each liquid type. The three crucibles are also automatically fed their respective items so they always have material on hand to ship to the transposers. Then I have another pattern to make the item I want in the MAC that uses the filled items I just crafted.

You could also put an ME interface next to each transposer with instructions that giving it one empty item = one filled item. You'd probably still need different transposers for each liquid to simplify things but I'm sure that could be done automatically too.

Lastly, the Mindcrafters are awesome. I wish they'd move to Tekkit main.

Why wouldn't it be? Mid-game solution: Hook up 1 Magma Crucible (TE) to a Liquid Router (MFR) and give each route a dedicated Liquid Transposer (TE). Furthermore, put a Hopper above above each Transposer and route the output where you want it to be

and voila, done.

End-game solution? lol no idea about AE^^

If you are too lazy to build multiple Transposers, just calculate the amount resource you need to liquify.

End-Game solution I use is:

Multiple crucible/transposer pairs, each dedicated to keeping a stock of a particular item.

What I have now is

512 redstone conduits

64 unattuned tesseracts

64 redstone energy cells

On top of that a ME interface connected to a Magma transposer with the pattern for other particular things I may need (can't think of any right now :|)

You will need 1 for glowstone, one for redstone and one for ender pearls.