*Totaltekkit has switched over to FTB Ultimate*

Totalfury

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: hunterscreed

What country are you from? Canada

Why TotalTekkit? It does indeed promise not to have all the things I dislike in servers. No running, no maze buildings, no banned items? Charming.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I don't believe so, I haven't been kicked off a server since 2009, so I don't imagine you would actually find anything. That event was simply involving a minecart fiasco.

Do you agree to the rules above? Of course.

IGN: flameoguy

What country are you from? America

Why TotalTekkit? A lot of the other servers suck.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Probably not. If you do, it's because I was punching ovbiously protected glass and was told off by mods for "attemted griefing," I later told them that that was unfair, and I was banned for "attitude".

Do you agree to the rules above? Of course, these are reasonable rules.

IGN: reachforlife78

What country are you from? US

Why TotalTekkit? I've just started playing minecraft after a big break, also deciding to play a modpack instead of vanilla. I need a new and fresh server to play on, hopefully meet some new and nice people. Maybe we'll be good friends.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I've been banned many times for silly reasons, such as "X raying" and "Disrespect/hacking". But hopefully this doesn't affect this application.

Do you agree to the rules above? Yes, I do.

IGN: BrainbloodNL

What country are you from? The Netherlands

Why TotalTekkit? It seams to me that this server is pretty stable, and you did not ban everything so thats pretty cool

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I don't think so, if you do please notify me.

Do you agree to the rules above? I aggree to the rules

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons