Sign in to follow this  
milworkz

[1.1.8] Resilience Is Back! [PvE] [24 Slot] [Greylist] [Limited Mystcraft]

Resilience Freebuild Server Fans!!!

We’re back!!!

Check out our website as well:

We are now rocking a MUMBLE SERVER! Details below!

9OhswCF-G-f_VPSSeb5UJodJzxl8HZJRLmzyW5E2

Existing/Known Resilience members will be promoted to member by an Admin or Mod!

Please read the rules before connecting, and after connecting to the server!

Trust me… read the rules in game, or else…

Server Info: Server is now on custom modpack, please see new modpack here:

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/1-6-4-resilience-free-build-pve-pvp-minigames-30-slot-rfb-modpack.56545/

Mumble Server IP: 54.200.252.249

Mumble PW: resilienceserver

Rules:

1. Read all the rules in this thread, and in game!
  2. Apply to become a member, otherwise, you will be lost forever…
  3. No Griefing…
  4. No Stealing…
  5. Same old, Same Old…
  6. No PVP unless the other player agrees to a battle.
  7. Listen to the Admins and Mods!
  8. Respect each other
  9. No chat Spamming
  10. Keep the overworld looking nice: AKA, avoid placing quarries everywhere in the overworld.

About Us:

We are a group of Admins/Mods that were originally a part of the “Resilience Freebuild” server that has now gone extinct L. KS7 was no longer able to host the server so we are continuing his legacy and hosting the server ourselves (The Admin/Mod Team). We really enjoyed the existing community and couldn’t bear to see it fall apart. Thus, we are BACK!

Banned Items:

Mystcraft - While not an item itself, most of the Mystcraft items are banned. We have created a mining world and you can ask for a linking book for the Mining Age. Otherwise, Mystcraft is disabled.

Dimensional Doors - Completly disabled.

Restricted Items:

Dimensional Anchors – If you need a chunk to stay loaded, ask a mod/admin, and we will give you a Dim Anchor. However, you have to fuel the Dim Anchor in order for it to function. Keep this in mind when you receive it. You can have up to 10 chunks loaded per player per anchor. But, it will cost you quite a bit of fuel to keep it going J.

Plugins:

PermmisionsEx

Essentials

WorldEdit

Few others, not client facing.

Uptime:

We should experience a 99% uptime... We are now on a hosted server with 4 people having the ability to restart with a button. PM Admins and Mods if you are having an issue.

Admins:

Milworkz

TehTub

Garretteagle1

Mods:

Taroyra

TheDragonCow

Jerrk

Application Form: Please use the form below to apply for Member Rank for our server!

Username:

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:

Bans can be appealed via a PM to myself.

--- NOTICE ---

Slight server RollBack issue has been resolved. However, an unexpected issue arose from this fix... Please check out the latest information on Page 11. Thanks!

Heya Mil, could I get re-whitelisted good sir? Wasn't sure if you carried the whitelist over so I attempted to log in to find out I do in fact need to be re-whitelisted. Can't wait to join you guys again. It'll be good to be back.

I'm 99.9% sure the whitelist isn't in effect. It shouldn't be since I couldn't get a copy of the old one and we don't need it anyway. I'll check the config again and fix it if its not. Should be sorted in a sec.

Ok yeah, it was still running off the whitelist, apparently forgot to change that. Should be good now. Just log in and I'll promote you from guest (provided you were on the old server).

Username: wenth

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: clearly yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: played for a short while now, a mod on a hexxit server but server is kinda dieing with owners no longer being around to update to new versions. just looking for a new server to join and felt like playing tekkit again

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: played for a short while now, a mod on a hexxit server but server is kinda dieing with owners no longer being around to update to new versions. just looking for a new server to join and felt like playing tekkit again

er opps im nenwenth in game not wenth sorry

Accepted pending me finding my bookmarks. Have fun.

Username: karvin3n

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have played Minecraft since 1.6 or something, Tekkit for about 1,5 years. I played on the old Resilience Freebuild server back in the days.

Username: Havocphantom

Age 18

Have you ever been banned from any servers? no

Can you read and write English {note. rules are in English: yes

Summarize your mc/tekkit experience I have been playing minecraft for about a year and modded minecraft /tekkit for about 7 or 8 months

Username: karvin3n

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have played Minecraft since 1.6 or something, Tekkit for about 1,5 years. I played on the old Resilience Freebuild server back in the days.

Username: Havocphantom

Age 18

Have you ever been banned from any servers? no

Can you read and write English {note. rules are in English: yes

Summarize your mc/tekkit experience I have been playing minecraft for about a year and modded minecraft /tekkit for about 7 or 8 months

Accepted, remember to read the rules in spawn. They're very important. And have fun. If you have any questions send me a /mail or PM and I'll answer as soon as I'm able to.

Username: LividLightning

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Only once a long time ago because the owner was a raging little child who had a god complex :P

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Of course, you can see that based on this :P

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I started playing Minecraft last November, and tried Tekkit in January of this year. I saw that the Technic launcher was updated (as well as the new version of Tekkit for 1.5) so I want to play on a good Tekkit server with nice people

Username: LividLightning

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Only once a long time ago because the owner was a raging little child who had a god complex :P

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Of course, you can see that based on this :P

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I started playing Minecraft last November, and tried Tekkit in January of this year. I saw that the Technic launcher was updated (as well as the new version of Tekkit for 1.5) so I want to play on a good Tekkit server with nice people

Accepted, read the rules, have fun. Questions and stuffs goes to /mail or PM.

Username: Robodead

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yeah :D

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have Some experience in tekkit. I started playing it in July.

Username: Robodead

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yeah :D

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have Some experience in tekkit. I started playing it in July.

Accepted, read the rules, they're important. Have fun.

Username: walruspuppies

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Never

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I've played Tekkit for a while now. I rather like setting up automated systems and helping people figure out how to do things.

Username: walruspuppies

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Never

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I've played Tekkit for a while now. I rather like setting up automated systems and helping people figure out how to do things.

Accepted, read the rules, very important, Have fun.

Username: tomrobans

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: I have been banned before, only once but it was for no complete reason, one of the moderators, who hardly knew me enough just randomly banned me for no reason. I never griefed, i played fairly and responcibally but i still randomly got banned. I never disobey rules, many others trust me with Responcibilities, im friendly and always polite.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes and Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: MC Experience is completely excellent, i know every MC recipe off by heart so thats not a problem. Althrough with Tekkit, i know alot of stuff but i do struggle at times so, im average but still need to learn some stuff.

Username: cheeseballs500

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nosiree

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yup

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: MC for 2 years, Technic for 1