Sign in to follow this  
milworkz

[1.1.8] Resilience Is Back! [PvE] [24 Slot] [Greylist] [Limited Mystcraft]

How strict are you going to be with the option to rebuild in creative? :D

Everyone that was affected by the problem has already been offered and either turned it down or used it. Luckily only a small portion of people were affected (Uber's group, Flits Group and Me as far as I've seen).

I don't think any others have been affected but if they have they will be offered Creative and watched to make sure they don't start spawning in things they had no reason to have.

(...) and watched to make sure they don't start spawning in things they had no reason to have.

That's what I meant. I was on when all this happened. In fact, i was recording a Let's Play :D

Figured I'd try to see if I could upgrade the magmatic engines I used to have to like, 12 nuclear reactors.

Username: twistidmonky

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

Summarize your MC?Tekkit Experience: I've had minecraft for a long time now but I've only recently got into tekkit, My friend has been helping me learn the ropes and we want to play together so we saw your server and thought it would be a great place to build an automated factory.

Okiessss so i just posted a message on the old resilience forum then realized no-one has spoken on there since October............

Hewo evwebody, how are you all? I havent been on since minecraft 1.5.2 so i'll be checking out the new stuff on vanilla for a bit. However i'd like to join in with you lot here if i may. Tub, do i need to re-apply to this server or am I good to go? Would be good to see you all again...

Okiessss so i just posted a message on the old resilience forum then realized no-one has spoken on there since October............

Hewo evwebody, how are you all? I havent been on since minecraft 1.5.2 so i'll be checking out the new stuff on vanilla for a bit. However i'd like to join in with you lot here if i may. Tub, do i need to re-apply to this server or am I good to go? Would be good to see you all again...

You don't need to reapply. If I'm not on when you are just ask anyone with a mod tag or above to promote you. Also, we're still actually running 1.5.2 so nothings really changed aside from the mods. Good to see you back.

Hello, I applied for the previous forum ages ago but it seems I did so as it died, I had trouble installing optifine so I just ragequit tekkit but now I'm back.

Username: M0DXx (That's with a zero)

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: There was one incident very, very long ago where it was my first server

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Doing it right now, reading the questions writing the answers

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I actually haven't played MC in ages, I just lost an interest, couldn't bother myself to find any good servers I guess (the kind of servers I like are the small ones with a good community and not modded to hell). When I did play I was very experienced up to about 1.5 or lower, but I don't know now. As with tekkit IC2 was my strong suit and I was quite good at it, but since that's been removed, I'm just a noob really. I primarily want to join up with someone else or a group of people who are able to teach me tekkit.

Username: Sacapuntas

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:Played Mincraft since alpha release, then started on tekkit when it was first released. So I have spent lots of time in Minecraft.

Hello, I applied for the previous forum ages ago but it seems I did so as it died, I had trouble installing optifine so I just ragequit tekkit but now I'm back.

Username: M0DXx (That's with a zero)

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: There was one incident very, very long ago where it was my first server

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Doing it right now, reading the questions writing the answers

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I actually haven't played MC in ages, I just lost an interest, couldn't bother myself to find any good servers I guess (the kind of servers I like are the small ones with a good community and not modded to hell). When I did play I was very experienced up to about 1.5 or lower, but I don't know now. As with tekkit IC2 was my strong suit and I was quite good at it, but since that's been removed, I'm just a noob really. I primarily want to join up with someone else or a group of people who are able to teach me tekkit.

Approved, please read the signs at spawn carefully, this will be quite helpful!

Username: Sacapuntas

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:Played Mincraft since alpha release, then started on tekkit when it was first released. So I have spent lots of time in Minecraft.

Approved, please read the signs at spawn, they are quite helpful!

*ATTENTION*

Ladies and Gentleman,

Today, 12/7/13, we invite all current players to join us in an all day event. We will also be accepting applications throughout the day for new applicants who would like to join.

Events will include:

-Grand Opening of Boseconomy (provided plugin install goes smoothly)

-Grand Opening of Mini-map games (Capture the flag, Every man for himself, and many more to come in the near future)

-Build off - This build off will be open to certain members, mainly ones that have been on the server for a fair amount of time. The winner(s) will be offered a position as an 'architect'

Hope to see you all in-game today to join us for the events. Prizes will also be given out.

Garretteagle1

Resilience Admin

Username: baddog328

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Ive played in a bunch of servers, most of them have broken apart but this seems like a very well made out server and i wish to join

You don't need to reapply. If I'm not on when you are just ask anyone with a mod tag or above to promote you. Also, we're still actually running 1.5.2 so nothings really changed aside from the mods. Good to see you back.

Cool beans............what build is the server? Still BigDig or something else?

INFORMATION:

The server will be offline for a bit while plugins are installed and set up. I'll be switching us over to whitelist only till the server is verified as running correctly, So if anything bad does happen. No one but staff is affected (I learn quickly). I'll post when we're back up!

Looking now.

*Edit*

Should be back up.. Dont automate linkbook creation in any form.. There's no reason to do so and all methods will crash the server.

Username: twistidmonky

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Summarize your MC?Tekkit Experience: I've had minecraft for a long time now but I've only recently got into tekkit, My friend has been helping me learn the ropes and we want to play together so we saw your server and thought it would be a great place to build an automated factory.

Not sure how this was missed until now. Accepted. Read the rules in spawn, they'll help. Questions or concerns can be directed to me via PM here or /mail in-game. Have fun and follow the rules.

Time and time again I have warned against people trying to automate linking books. Its bad for business. And dont mess around with free flowing milk either. Also bad.