Sign in to follow this  
milworkz

[1.1.8] Resilience Is Back! [PvE] [24 Slot] [Greylist] [Limited Mystcraft]

so is the server down and if so is it going to take long? Sorry , im only asking cause it's almost midnight here so if it takes long I can just leave it for tomorrow :)

Maybe its a n update for Galacticraft. i remember when logging on it tells me that there are updates for galacticraft. did anyone else get those? Thanks for the win and goodnight!

Maybe its a n update for Galacticraft. i remember when logging on it tells me that there are updates for galacticraft. did anyone else get those? Thanks for the win and goodnight!

Yeah we all get those. Unfortunately We cant update anything, since that version it speaks of is for 1.6.2. We'd have to update EVERYTHING for 1.6.2 (most of which isn't updated yet, else there would be a Tekkit for 1.6.2) server and client side. Which just isn't possible. As it stands we're not entirely sure what the cause is yet. Once the cause is determined its a-lot easier to find the solution.

Lol we know. I personally don't think anyone in particular is responsible this time. Of course once we find the cause we'll know for sure.

Username: HierarchOfOld

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: 2, because of no-one posted the rules about no pvp

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes, very well

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I know how to use almost all of the machines from volts, also the buildcraft system, limited knowledge on other machines. If I were to have someone to tell me how stuff worked then I would be able to to learn it quickly.

Username: HierarchOfOld

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: 2, because of no-one posted the rules about no pvp

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes, very well

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I know how to use almost all of the machines from volts, also the buildcraft system, limited knowledge on other machines. If I were to have someone to tell me how stuff worked then I would be able to to learn it quickly.

Denied. You have consistently lied on multiple server applications. (Here: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/1-1-10-globalnetwork-survival-whitelisted-20-slot-community-based.53750/ and here: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/1-1-10-riffraff-syndicate-pve-pvp-40-slots-no-mods-removed-rise-of-the-riffraff-syndicate.50721/page-25). Have a nice day.

Username: jseter1

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No, no bans here

Can you read and write in English: Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have played Voltz, Yogbox, Tekkit (Classic, Lite, & Current). I am a bit rusty, but still have some experience.

ATTENTION:

Our server provider has alerted us that they'll be performing scheduled maintenance on all servers at our location on December 11th at 12:00 AM EST (5:00AM GMT). The Estimated downtime for this is between 5-10 minutes. There's nothing wrong with our server specifically, they're just swapping out some of the server software. We'll keep you updated as to any changes regarding this.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Never that man. You guys do great work to keep the uptime very high. Keep up the good work.