Sign in to follow this  
milworkz

[1.1.8] Resilience Is Back! [PvE] [24 Slot] [Greylist] [Limited Mystcraft]

Bit of troubleshooting does anyone use the mumble app? I think I can connect to the server but I do not think that anyone can hear me so... Just testing it out to see if it works if someone knows how to work it please I would like to know thanks.

There's a Audio wizard under the settings menu (or preferences cant remember) that allows you to set Push to Tak keys, and check microphone volume levels and such.

There's a Audio wizard under the settings menu (or preferences cant remember) that allows you to set Push to Tak keys, and check microphone volume levels and such.
Thanks tub I will try that out when I get the chance.

Username: diamondeye83

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: no

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have played tekkit since its beginning, but have not played for a while, so i was looking for a good, friendly server for myself and my friend to play on.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have played tekkit since its beginning, but have not played for a while, so i was looking for a good, friendly server for myself and my friend to play on.

Your application has been accepted. Be sure to read the rules at spawn, they will be helpful. Enjoy.

Hey everyone..

Wanted to let y'all know I'm gonna be taking a break from MC for a little while. With the Holidays fast approaching and an ever increasing number of un-played games in my Library I'm having a hard time managing life + minecraft and still sleeping... I can help anyone for anything (including draining quarries or server restarting) at anytime though, just cant focus enough to play MC with any enjoyment. Easiest way to contact me will be via steam at: http://steamcommunity.com/id/utb/ or PMing me here. I'll see y'all once I get my mojo back.

Username: clonekeeper

Have You Ever Been Banned From any Servers: No, I do not believe so.

Can you read and write in English: yes

Summarize your experience with minecraft/tekkit: I have played the xbox version extensively with my friends and brothers, and a little on the PC. I have no Tekkit experience. One of my friends, Cloneco, recommended this server to me.

Approved, please read signs at spawn carefully! Enjoy!

Username: clonekeeper

Have You Ever Been Banned From any Servers: No, I do not believe so.

Can you read and write in English: yes

Summarize your experience with minecraft/tekkit: I have played the xbox version extensively with my friends and brothers, and a little on the PC. I have no Tekkit experience. One of my friends, Cloneco, recommended this server to me.

Approved, Please read the signs at spawn as they are very important.

Hey everyone..

Wanted to let y'all know I'm gonna be taking a break from MC for a little while. With the Holidays fast approaching and an ever increasing number of un-played games in my Library I'm having a hard time managing life + minecraft and still sleeping... I can help anyone for anything (including draining quarries or server restarting) at anytime though, just cant focus enough to play MC with any enjoyment. Easiest way to contact me will be via steam at: http://steamcommunity.com/id/utb/ or PMing me here. I'll see y'all once I get my mojo back.

Cool fella, I will handle it during the holidays :), Rest up and enjoy life :)!

Username: yohsay

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: noup

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: That is exactly what I am doing right now.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Newbie. Looking for a good server.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: That is exactly what I am doing right now.

THAT'S MY GIRL!

Your application has been accepted. Be sure to read the rules at spawn, they will be helpful. Enjoy.

Hello everyone :)

Dear Admins,

I have a problem... flits' base hates me...lol... I visited his base and unfortunately I can't go back to mine... well, practically I can't do anything.. extreme lag... can't even type , takes 5 minutes to type /home and even then it doesn't teleport me back .. if anyone can help me with this and take me back to mine , I would appreciate it, ty:)

Hello everyone :)

Dear Admins,

I have a problem... flits' base hates me...lol... I visited his base and unfortunately I can't go back to mine... well, practically I can't do anything.. extreme lag... can't even type , takes 5 minutes to type /home and even then it doesn't teleport me back .. if anyone can help me with this and take me back to mine , I would appreciate it, ty:)

Just restarted the server, give it a try now :)

Username: iDubbbb

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Maybe, but if I was then Garrett was too.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: On occasion

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Introduced Mr. Eagle to this game.

Username: iDubbbb

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Maybe, but if I was then Garrett was too.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: On occasion

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Introduced Mr. Eagle to this game.

Dinkleberg approved.