Sign in to follow this  
milworkz

[1.1.8] Resilience Is Back! [PvE] [24 Slot] [Greylist] [Limited Mystcraft]

Indeed, Have a Happy/Merry (insert preferred holiday name). Hope y'all are well. Have fun with family/friends and what not.

Edit*

Just noticed it said Perfected and not Preferred, dumb spell-check.

Username: dlsy7890

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I haven't played too much Tekkit but I play FTB and watch DireWolf20 where I learned a lot about many of the mods.

Username:FatherOfSniping_

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:no

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:my experience in MC is pretty well my tekkit i know how to do alot just trying to learn everything there is about applied energestics and computer craft

I know it's a little early, but I won't be home all of tomorrow so I'll just say it now: Happy New Year Everyone! :D I hope you all have a great night and you can all happily start the new year, may 2014 be as good as 2013, or even better!

And so the testing starts. Even at the early stage we've found and countered some issues. A little picture of one of our resident server breakers hard at work teleporting livestock to the matrix.

rmlh.png

I don't want to bog down our thread, so future announcements regarding the Modpack will be posted on our website at http://resiliencefreebuild.wordpress.com/ so check it out every now and then.

Till then =P

Username: coryorth

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes and yes.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I love tekkit and I love minecraft. Been trying to find a lag free server with a respectful community. So I am looking forward to playing with you guys and building some awesome stuff :).

are you guys no longer doing acceptence's ?

We are. I've asked one of the other staff to look into the back log of applications. I've been slightly busy and remain so. Hopefully they'll be able to look at it soon. Sorry for the wait.

Username: Abbasinia

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes I can

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I played Vanilla since beta and stopped about six months ago. I also played Tekkit since the beginning and again stopped about six months ago. I'm familiar with the old Tekkit but not the new one, so I'm excited to learn about it.

Username: dlsy7890

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I haven't played too much Tekkit but I play FTB and watch DireWolf20 where I learned a lot about many of the mods.

Username:FatherOfSniping_

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:no

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:my experience in MC is pretty well my tekkit i know how to do alot just trying to learn everything there is about applied energestics and computer craft

Username: coryorth

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes and yes.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I love tekkit and I love minecraft. Been trying to find a lag free server with a respectful community. So I am looking forward to playing with you guys and building some awesome stuff :).

Username: Abbasinia

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes I can

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I played Vanilla since beta and stopped about six months ago. I also played Tekkit since the beginning and again stopped about six months ago. I'm familiar with the old Tekkit but not the new one, so I'm excited to learn about it.

Accepted. Read the rules in spawn. Have fun. If you have any questions you can /mail me in-game or PM me on the forums.

Again sorry for the delay. The holidays always back log us with work, and we're unusually busy this time with another project.

And so the testing starts. Even at the early stage we've found and countered some issues. A little picture of one of our resident server breakers hard at work teleporting livestock to the matrix.

rmlh.png

I don't want to bog down our thread, so future announcements regarding the Modpack will be posted on our website at http://resiliencefreebuild.wordpress.com/ so check it out every now and then.

Till then =P

holy cats nipples looks awesome :) keep up the good work guys!

Username: Winter_Solstice

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:Yes. I can read it perfectly.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:This is my first time. I just got minecraft and my aunt, ( Taroyra ) suggested this to me, so i thought i would give it a try.

Username: Winter_Solstice

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:Yes. I can read it perfectly.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:This is my first time. I just got minecraft and my aunt, ( Taroyra ) suggested this to me, so i thought i would give it a try.

Accepted, Have fun & Read the rules at spawn. If you have any questions ask or mail any of the admins.

Username: hoden117

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: never

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: i have played alot of tekkit in single player and know how to use most machines