Sign in to follow this  
milworkz

[1.1.8] Resilience Is Back! [PvE] [24 Slot] [Greylist] [Limited Mystcraft]

Username: tomrobans

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: I have been banned before, only once but it was for no complete reason, one of the moderators, who hardly knew me enough just randomly banned me for no reason. I never griefed, i played fairly and responcibally but i still randomly got banned. I never disobey rules, many others trust me with Responcibilities, im friendly and always polite.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes and Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: MC Experience is completely excellent, i know every MC recipe off by heart so thats not a problem. Althrough with Tekkit, i know alot of stuff but i do struggle at times so, im average but still need to learn some stuff.

Username: cheeseballs500

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nosiree

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yup

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: MC for 2 years, Technic for 1

Accepted. Remember to read the rules at spawn carefully. They're important to survival.

server down? :(

I'll take a look in just a second.

Edit* Should be back up. Weird that the only crash shown was from 11AM today (maybe local time?) seems like an issue with crafting something.. Anyone who was on at the time know what happened?

Username: Tuckerboy5

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Not that I'm aware of

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yep

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I bought Minecraft some time late 2010, started playing Tekkit probably about 1 year ago. I'm not the greatest builder but I'm no idiot and can work most things out for myself. I also have lots of experience with administrating, especially tweaking plugins - I'm not looking for a staff position but I would be glad to offer tips & support if needed.

Username: Tuckerboy5

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Not that I'm aware of

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yep

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I bought Minecraft some time late 2010, started playing Tekkit probably about 1 year ago. I'm not the greatest builder but I'm no idiot and can work most things out for myself. I also have lots of experience with administrating, especially tweaking plugins - I'm not looking for a staff position but I would be glad to offer tips & support if needed.

Accepted. Read and follow the rules in spawn carefully, they're important. Have fun. Any questions can be directed to me via /mail or PM.

Accepted. Remember to read the rules at spawn carefully. They're important to survival.

I'll take a look in just a second.

Edit* Should be back up. Weird that the only crash shown was from 11AM today (maybe local time?) seems like an issue with crafting something.. Anyone who was on at the time know what happened?

I was placing waterproof pipes when it crashed so it wasn't me. Not sure what happened either

Username: DanielK808

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:Yes.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Been playing MC since 1.4.6. I have been playing on tekkit/FTB servers but I'm not an expert. Still learning.

Username: DanielK808

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No.

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:Yes.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Been playing MC since 1.4.6. I have been playing on tekkit/FTB servers but I'm not an expert. Still learning.

Accepted, read the rules at spawn, they're important. Have fun.

Username: lebossnavi

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Not that I can recall..

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I first played Minecraft when my friend showed me to it a few years ago, bought Minecraft during 1.2.5 (possibly 1.3.2)

I started modding almost a year ago, not the most experienced fellow, but I'm quick to learn. This'll be my second time playing on a Tekkit Main server. Also, I have experience playing/being an admin with Tuckerboy5 (he brought me here). Yay!

Username: lebossnavi

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Not that I can recall..

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I first played Minecraft when my friend showed me to it a few years ago, bought Minecraft during 1.2.5 (possibly 1.3.2)

I started modding almost a year ago, not the most experienced fellow, but I'm quick to learn. This'll be my second time playing on a Tekkit Main server. Also, I have experience playing/being an admin with Tuckerboy5 (he brought me here). Yay!

Accepted, read the rules at spawn, they're important. Have fun.

Username:FluffySparklez

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:Nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:Ive played tekkit quite a bit in the past, and I wanna get back in to it. I have played minecraft since 1.1 and have loved it ever since!

Only been playing for a day but the server has been great so far. 100% uptime, experienced staff, helpful community - If you're looking for a small server that feels like a family then this is definitely it.

Edit - Well I stand by what I said before, but new players should probably be warned that there's no protections on this server. I just got suspended for arguing that grief protections are needed :/ CoreProtect is great, but people can still grief and get away with it.

Username: BrickW4ker

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I'm new to this game. I've played in some servers and have found some griefers and I was looking for a nice server with mature people to play with.

Only been playing for a day but the server has been great so far. 100% uptime, experienced staff, helpful community - If you're looking for a small server that feels like a family then this is definitely it.

Edit - Well I stand by what I said before, but new players should probably be warned that there's no protections on this server. I just got suspended for arguing that grief protections are needed :/ CoreProtect is great, but people can still grief and get away with it.

You were temp banned for 30 minutes after relentless arguing with the staff. As mentioned before, we have been running a server for over a year now and have had no more than 10 griefers (all of which were caught and banned). We take pride in that fact and this is what helps us maintain the mature (grief free) environment we have. If you have any issues with griefing report it to an admin / mod and it will be resolved.

You were temp banned for 30 minutes after relentless arguing with the staff. As mentioned before, we have been running a server for over a year now and have had no more than 10 griefers (all of which were caught and banned). We take pride in that fact and this is what helps us maintain the mature (grief free) environment we have. If you have any issues with griefing report it to an admin / mod and it will be resolved.

I understand that, but every player I spoke to agreed that installing LWC or some kind of protection plugin would do no harm. As a player I want to know that my items are safe, I know that you can restore them - I've used CoreProtect myself hundreds of times in the past. That doesn't mean that I want to wait a few hours for an admin to come online before I can retrieve my things.

Anyway it seems that I've been permanently banned since being suspended so I want to know what that's about too. I'm highly disappointed because I've put many hours into the server over the last day and recruited 3 of my friends already, for all of that to be wiped just because I argued a valid point.

Edit - I'd also like to say that it wasn't quite 'relentless' arguing. I was consistent, yes, but at no point did I get out of control. If you felt annoyed it could have been handled with a mute. I stopped replying as soon as you said "how about you STFU" because I could see things were escalating quickly.

I understand that, but every player I spoke to agreed that installing LWC or some kind of protection plugin would do no harm. As a player I want to know that my items are safe, I know that you can restore them - I've used CoreProtect myself hundreds of times in the past. That doesn't mean that I want to wait a few hours for an admin to come online before I can retrieve my things.

Anyway it seems that I've been permanently banned since being suspended so I want to know what that's about too. I'm highly disappointed because I've put many hours into the server over the last day and recruited 3 of my friends already, for all of that to be wiped just because I argued a valid point.

You haven't been permanently banned. In fact Just to make sure there was no issue with the tempban, it was pardoned by hand after 30 minutes. You should be able to join now.

As for LWC, Lockette, or other Chest plugins and "grief" protections. They're unneeded. We've operated our servers under this philosophy:

LWC and Lockette and said protections stop stealing and griefing. However, because those are there you'll never know if a player WOULD have stolen said items or griefed said structure IF they hadn't been installed. There for, we don't use them so people THINK they can get away with doing these things. We then find them, ban them, replace items, and the only one hurt by the process is the offender.

This has worked for us for the last year. Over 3 different mod packs and 2 server systems its provided us with a core of solid and honest players and its not going to change. If this is an issue you'll need to go somewhere else.

As for the "Admins" not being around to "fix" issues. Since you've joined, how many times has the server been without at-least a Mod tag in chat? 3 Hours 4 max? We're always around because we play the game as much as you do.

There will be no more discussion of our policy on server plugins. If you have any concerns the proper way to bring them up is to PM or /mail an admin or mod.

Thank you.

You haven't been permanently banned. In fact Just to make sure there was no issue with the tempban, it was pardoned by hand after 30 minutes. You should be able to join now.

As for LWC, Lockette, or other Chest plugins and "grief" protections. They're unneeded. We've operated our servers under this philosophy:

LWC and Lockette and said protections stop stealing and griefing. However, because those are there you'll never know if a player WOULD have stolen said items or griefed said structure IF they hadn't been installed. There for, we don't use them so people THINK they can get away with doing these things. We then find them, ban them, replace items, and the only one hurt by the process is the offender.

This has worked for us for the last year. Over 3 different mod packs and 2 server systems its provided us with a core of solid and honest players and its not going to change. If this is an issue you'll need to go somewhere else.

As for the "Admins" not being around to "fix" issues. Since you've joined, how many times has the server been without at-least a Mod tag in chat? 3 Hours 4 max? We're always around because we play the game as much as you do.

There will be no more discussion of our policy on server plugins. If you have any concerns the proper way to bring them up is to PM or /mail an admin or mod.

Thank you.

I fully support the Admin and Mod team in their decisions. Please assess your situation and make a decision:

A) You will jump back on and join this great community whilst building and having fun!

B) Decide this server is not right for you, and move on!

Whichever decision you make, we wish you the best of luck and remember to have fun! It is a game!

I may have crashed the server with that project bench thing again sorry if it was the same error as before let me know and I will remove my project benches for the time being

Should be back up. Ranz, for now, just use the crafting terminal in the room with the DIM ANCHOR. That will yield better results anywho :).

Yeah, its back up. I believe the issue is crafting Microblocks with Project benches. At least that's the most recent issue. I did notice some latency when I was using mine before for blocking up ores. iIt may be wise to limit the use of project bench's as much as possible until we can find a solid reason for these crashes.

Username: TheZombie1233

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have played Tekkit before not the best at it but Im alright at it and am still learning.

one of the reasons (in my opinion) is that they kinda limit you to small areas with the grief protection zone and they don't really help you.

Edit- i know this argument is over just thought id throw in my 2 cents

Username: Phoenix_of_Life

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: no

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played console and unmodded servers.