Sign in to follow this  
milworkz

[1.1.8] Resilience Is Back! [PvE] [24 Slot] [Greylist] [Limited Mystcraft]

Username: Phoenix_of_Life

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: no

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played console and unmodded servers.

Accepted, read the rules in spawn, they're important. If you need any help with mods I suggest watching Direwolf20's mod spotlight on the mod concerned. They're pretty informative. Questions (about the server) can be directed to any staff (mods/admins) via the /mail command or PM on these forums. Have fun.

Username: ThuckThuck

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Never

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I've played on both classic and lite. I have never played on Tekkit but very interested in it.

Username: Flit83

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Never

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played most flavors of Tekkit. Familiar with the packs in Tekkit, just haven't spent much time in Tekkit Main. ThuckThuck and I are looking for a mature group to play with. Tired of Griefers and the likes.

server is down. xP no idea why. may have lost a redstone eng will see when i can get back on. dont realy care that i lost it just telling ya...and its like 1am so im not thinking well. laters

Back Up, caught me as I was making a cant sleep snack. I have a feeling I know what it is based on the crash report. I remember someone saying they were gonna set up a nether pump. Did your chunk loader run out of fuel?

Project Bench Crash again. Please refrain from using Project Benches until the issue is figured out.

Thanks!

Restarted

Project tables are now disabled. Unfortunately this wont remove those already in the world so please remove and destroy and you currently have. Sorry about this but they keep crashing the server.

The server will be down again for a few minutes while I disable them again. The initial change didn't take.

And we're back.

Username: Brass_Golem

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: Nope

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience I had a lot of fun, and I know a lot on how to play, I have been playing for a long time

Just wanted to toss a heads up that the server is currently down. In the future, is there a forum specific for the server? Please advise, as I will gladly post in a less than public place about server status. Thanks in advance!

Just wanted to toss a heads up that the server is currently down. In the future, is there a forum specific for the server? Please advise, as I will gladly post in a less than public place about server status. Thanks in advance!

this is the forum for the server XD there may be another website for it as i know before the old server died there was one. dunno if its still there. kinda funny i just went in to join and its down XD.

this is the forum for the server XD

I mean a community specific forum.

there may be another website for it as i know before the old server died there was one.

That was my question...

kinda funny i just went in to join and its down XD.

Thats what I said...

this is the forum for the server XD there may be another website for it as i know before the old server died there was one. dunno if its still there. kinda funny i just went in to join and its down XD.

http://resiliencefreebuild.wordpress.com/

That is the webpage address. I am currently in the process of updating it. As Uber said, it is oriented towards the old resilience server. It should be up to date and functioning by the end of today!

Server is back up! Logistics pipe issues... The suspect Logi Pipe System has been shut down. The owner of the system will have signs with information on what to do.

Long story short... BC and Logi Pipe Setups are a bad idea in such a large implemented system... ME SYSTEM PLX!

Application Form: Please use the form below to apply for Member Rank for our server! Username:sparitsa

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I don't have much experience in the game tbh, Ranzangsu recommended this game to me because I like being creative and building stuff... I only started playing the game when I joined your previous server and I definitely have a lot to learn, but I like playing the game, it relaxes me and gives me a pleasant break from everyday routine plus I like the fact that people in your server are very friendly and polite. I would appreciate it if you can accept my application again. Thank you in advance :)

Application Form: Please use the form below to apply for Member Rank for our server! Username:sparitsa

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I don't have much experience in the game tbh, Ranzangsu recommended this game to me because I like being creative and building stuff... I only started playing the game when I joined your previous server and I definitely have a lot to learn, but I like playing the game, it relaxes me and gives me a pleasant break from everyday routine plus I like the fact that people in your server are very friendly and polite. I would appreciate it if you can accept my application again. Thank you in advance :)

Sure thing, thought I recognized the username. Read the rules in spawn, mostly a formality for you but they're are a couple new ones that might catch you off guard. Have fun =).

Update Post- We got the Mumble Server up and running! The IP and P/W are on the first post, as well as in this one:

Mumble Server IP: 54.200.252.249

Mumble PW: resilienceserver

Username: Shinigammii

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yeah! ^_^

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:

I don't have much experience in the game. Ranzangsu recommended this game to my mum(Sparitsa) and me because we like building and creating stuff. I started playing for a couple of weeks with Canyoucmes' account and the as I liked the game I created my own account. I would appreciate it if you would accept my application as I like the relaxed environment and the people in your server. Thank you in advance! ^_^

Username: Shinigammii

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yeah! ^_^

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:

I don't have much experience in the game. Ranzangsu recommended this game to my mum(Sparitsa) and me because we like building and creating stuff. I started playing for a couple of weeks with Canyoucmes' account and the as I liked the game I created my own account. I would appreciate it if you would accept my application as I like the relaxed environment and the people in your server. Thank you in advance! ^_^

Approved, and welcome!

Username: otteaux

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have played tekkit for a few years now. I like to set up bases and help when i can. I also like to find out cool new things.

Username: otteaux

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: I have played tekkit for a few years now. I like to set up bases and help when i can. I also like to find out cool new things.

Accepted, please read the rules in spawn. They're important. Any questions or comments can be directed to any staff via /mail in game or PM here. Have fun.

Accepted, please read the rules in spawn. They're important. Any questions or comments can be directed to any staff via /mail in game or PM here. Have fun.

Is the server currently down? i cannot connect.