Sign in to follow this  
milworkz

[1.1.8] Resilience Is Back! [PvE] [24 Slot] [Greylist] [Limited Mystcraft]

The server will be down from 7 PM EST today until about 7:30 PM EST while we change a few things. We appreciate your patience during this time and will post back when the changes are completed.

Thank You.

The server will be down from 7 PM EST today until about 7:30 PM EST while we change a few things. We appreciate your patience during this time and will post back when the changes are completed.

Thank You.

Sorry Tub, didn't know. Will stay off until you say it us ready.

Ok Guys we're back.

List of changes:

You can now place TNT and Lava if needed. We have a logger for a reason so there's no sense in stopping legitimate uses for these items.

The main change, and what took so long, is that due to large amount of requests for it. We've installed LWC, its configured to work automatically with AE, MFR, EnderStorage, Thermal Expansion, IronChests, and a couple other mods with high value blocks/inventories. Any chests or protected blocks placed before we installed this will need to either be set to private manually, or picked up and replaced. If you have any questions regarding this Contact me VIA PM Here. I'd suggest looking at the LWC wiki first to get a feel for the commands and setting passwords on blocks and such.

Oh, the permissions aren't set right this second, I'll have to do that in game and will be doing that now. So just hang in there while I do so.

Anyway, thanks for being patient. See you on soon.

ATTENTION BUILDERS!

It's that time again! I'm going to be scouting for

• Interesting builds
  • Creative base layouts
  • Anything that looks cool actually
  • I don't know why I did bullet points for this...

I'm shooting the new video to represent our server, so get your build on and message me either here or IG your location only IF your base is mostly built, or completed. It will be an on going process until I have enough footage for the video so you will still have time to build.

Iv almost finished my moon zeplin and im working on a space station. -_- be helpful if my tree's would stop dieing on the moon stupid low light conditions i think.

Username: Guacamolewindow

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:Yes, some guy blamed me for something i didnt do, so i got banned

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:I have been playing tekkit for a few years now and have a basic understanding of the machines/buildings.

ATTENTION BUILDERS!

• Interesting builds
  • Creative base layouts

I'm shooting the new video to represent our server, so get your build on and message me either here or IG your location only IF your base is mostly built, or completed. It will be an on going process until I have enough footage for the video so you will still have time to build.

It'll be a little bit but I have a great build planned going for something new this time

ATTENTION BUILDERS!

• Interesting builds
  • Creative base layouts

Though Its not complete, but you could always swing by my base (tower thingy), and the pumpkin at spawn.

Ok Guys we're back.

List of changes:

You can now place TNT and Lava if needed. We have a logger for a reason so there's no sense in stopping legitimate uses for these items.

The main change, and what took so long, is that due to large amount of requests for it. We've installed LWC, its configured to work automatically with AE, MFR, EnderStorage, Thermal Expansion, IronChests, and a couple other mods with high value blocks/inventories. Any chests or protected blocks placed before we installed this will need to either be set to private manually, or picked up and replaced. If you have any questions regarding this Contact me VIA PM Here. I'd suggest looking at the LWC wiki first to get a feel for the commands and setting passwords on blocks and such.

Oh, the permissions aren't set right this second, I'll have to do that in game and will be doing that now. So just hang in there while I do so.

Anyway, thanks for being patient. See you on soon.

D: i hate lwrc.... it messes with so much sht (at least last time a played on a server with it) and is really annoying to have to configure everything if playing with someone :S could have sworn i read somewhere that you were not going to get it :P thought that was what a whitelist was for lulz. jkjk anyway good to know things are still going good.

D: i hate lwrc.... it messes with so much sht (at least last time a played on a server with it) and is really annoying to have to configure everything if playing with someone :S could have sworn i read somewhere that you were not going to get it :P thought that was what a whitelist was for lulz. jkjk anyway good to know things are still going good.

Its actually a lot easier to use now. And the only way you could have issues with it is if its not configured properly. I spent 3 days testing and tweaking it on my copy of the server so that wont be an issue. Take a look at the Wiki for it. Configuring multiple access is a lot easier now.

Hey, um, I know its been a while, but I finally have time again for the first time since I went to Israel in January. Do you think I could be put back on the whitelist?

I remember the forums name, you'll need to give me your In game mode so I can promote you.. I'll get too it as soon as I have that..

Username: Guacamolewindow

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:Yes, some guy blamed me for something i didnt do, so i got banned

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience:I have been playing tekkit for a few years now and have a basic understanding of the machines/buildings.

Admittance is the better part of valor, keep in mind our logging system will be the ultimate judge in matters like that. Otherwise accepted. Have fun, Read the rules. Questions can be sent to me via /mail or PM here.

Username: Collydee

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: I think 1, long long ago, i was removing something i had made and somebody thought i was griefing a build... didn't even ask what was up, just banned me..

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes i can. my grammar might suck.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played MC for quite some time, back to when sheep had to be killed for wool and wool was dyed individually, played some industrial craft type stuff but not sure about tekkit... i like to learn though.

Username: Collydee

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: I think 1, long long ago, i was removing something i had made and somebody thought i was griefing a build... didn't even ask what was up, just banned me..

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes i can. my grammar might suck.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played MC for quite some time, back to when sheep had to be killed for wool and wool was dyed individually, played some industrial craft type stuff but not sure about tekkit... i like to learn though.

Accepted, read the rules in spawn, have fun, questions and stuffs can be sent to me via /mail or PM here.

I remember the forums name, you'll need to give me your In game mode so I can promote you.. I'll get too it as soon as I have that..

Sorry, my in game name is the same: Aryeh56 it'll be good to be back.

Server appears to be down this morning.

I was hoping to play this morning as well.

Ok, seems like an issue with Oxygen machines on the moon, specifically at X:409 Y:75 Z:2281. Its gonna take a little while to fix. Hang in there.

Under new management Uber :). We are testing a few things out here and there to make playing and moderating a bit better for all. Hang in there fella!

*hyper ventilating* server....down.....dont....know...how...to...handle....this!

Breathe deeply into a paper-bag. Its all good. The problem is actually fixed now, its just a matter of uploading the world files again. That's gonna take a little while. 45 minutes minimum probably (I have awesome download speed, not so much on the upload =P) so just relax. I'll keep y'all posted when anything changes.