Sign in to follow this  
milworkz

[1.1.8] Resilience Is Back! [PvE] [24 Slot] [Greylist] [Limited Mystcraft]

the server is down.......what do i do now

Obviously watch more soul eater until the world is uploaded, I'm working on my power-system design atm :P

Just thought I'd let you guys know: I won't be on for a little while, I'm a bit tired of Tekkit atm. I've been switching between some mindless PS3 shooters (e.g. CoD Black Ops 2, Brink, ...) and a single player build (the plan is to make a big castle in an extreme hills biome, surrounded by independent towers, eacht with an underground city, a factory etc.)

BUT, I will be back! See y'all soon ;) (or maybe not so soon, my ideas for the ssp world have growing and growing)

Guys, the final upload was taking much longer than I thought. I will let ya'll know as soon as it's done :)

A moon buggy atop a building caused a crash, the only way to remove it is with MC Edit. You have to download and upload about 1.3gb of files to do that. And mil's connection broke on the initial upload causing him to have to do it again. It's gonna take a bit. I suggest watching Alchestbreach play Fallout New Vegas, he's funny.

owch. no im playing fallout new vegas my self. *face palm* and just picked to perks that cancle eachother out....brilent

Those saves aren't actual backups. Essentially mine craft worlds are open files while running, those forced saves are just when the server stop's recording all changes for a moment and commits those changes from the RAM to the disk file. Its a precaution to prevent file corruption should the server unexpectedly fail.

Not sure what your scheduled is, but it should be up in in a relatively short time. No exact time frame, but well before tomorrow =P.

Just thought I'd let you guys know: I won't be on for a little while, I'm a bit tired of Tekkit atm. I've been switching between some mindless PS3 shooters (e.g. CoD Black Ops 2, Brink, ...) and a single player build (the plan is to make a big castle in an extreme hills biome, surrounded by independent towers, eacht with an underground city, a factory etc.)

BUT, I will be back! See y'all soon ;) (or maybe not so soon, my ideas for the ssp world have growing and growing)

Don't know if anyone's noticed, but I'm sort of in the same boat. Tekkit just doesn't have enough mods that interest me, and the ones that do interest me are too end game for me to really be able to enjoy them. So, I don't know if plans are still in the works for a custom modpack, but until/if that is made I probably won't be seen on the tekkit server. So it's been fun all, I'll miss you guys, hopefully I'll be back, but if the server stays exclusively on tekkit then I'll see you all in another life.

Don't know if anyone's noticed, but I'm sort of in the same boat. Tekkit just doesn't have enough mods that interest me, and the ones that do interest me are too end game for me to really be able to enjoy them. So, I don't know if plans are still in the works for a custom modpack, but until/if that is made I probably won't be seen on the tekkit server. So it's been fun all, I'll miss you guys, hopefully I'll be back, but if the server stays exclusively on tekkit then I'll see you all in another life.

Not sure exactly what mod's you'd be looking for then. AFAIK there really isn't anything "end game"... A couple days of actual work and you have an AE system, automated farms, power out the yang... Another couple days and you're on the moon. Building space stations.

What mods are you specifically looking for?

Username: ComradeGeorge

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played Minecraft on and off from beta stage, Tekkit for over a year, all SP though