Sign in to follow this  
milworkz

[1.1.8] Resilience Is Back! [PvE] [24 Slot] [Greylist] [Limited Mystcraft]

Username: jaguar99

Banned? Once. Friends get jealous...

Read and write English? : Proficiently

Summary of tekkit experience: Started plying tekkit before there was classic and space, quit and went vanilla. Then i started up Hexxit with nenwenth's server. Then the owners left it basically died. I joined a tekkit classic server and went allgame pro on it but not enough to do :(. tried a few other servers but weren't quite what i was looking for. I'm very good at tekkit classic and hexxit. Now I'm here :D

Hey guys... Millerlite001 here again. I FINALLY got new Comp. and i wanted to play on server again... If not ok with u guys that's totally fine :)

Username: konke1782

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Better than average.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: played since beta on MC, sample of a build i did back then is on youtube just look up my account "konke1782" remake of helms deep from LOTR fully crafted without using creative mode....

References: Nenwenth

Username: _Przeklas_

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played a lot of tekkit. I like automatic system, machines etc.

Hey guys... Millerlite001 here again. I FINALLY got new Comp. and i wanted to play on server again... If not ok with u guys that's totally fine :)

Miller! :D I think you'll prolly need to re-apply but I wouldn't see why not!

Well something happened on my computer and it is kinda fucked over at this point I will still try to get on as much as I can to finish the blimp. Until I figure things out I will be kinda limited on time.

EDIT turns out my keyboard and mousecompletely died and a couple programs decided they didn't want to live anymore. Have to order some new stuff but i will be able to get on as soon as the programs are fixed

Username: konke1782

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Better than average.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: played since beta on MC, sample of a build i did back then is on youtube just look up my account "konke1782" remake of helms deep from LOTR fully crafted without using creative mode....

References: Nenwenth

Accepted enjoy!

Guys it happened again

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Rendering entity in world

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\ari\AppData\Roaming\.technic\tekkitmain\crash-reports\crash-2013-11-15_22.58.11-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT baf20941 --------

Full report at:

C:\Users\ari\AppData\Roaming\.technic\tekkitmain\crash-reports\crash-2013-11-15_22.58.11-client.txt

Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 11/15/13 10:58 PM

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at net.machinemuse.utils.render.Render$$anonfun$withGlow$2$$anonfun$apply$3$$anonfun$apply$4.apply(RMonad.scala:111)

at net.machinemuse.utils.render.Render$$anonfun$withGlow$2$$anonfun$apply$3$$anonfun$apply$4.apply(RMonad.scala:110)

at net.machinemuse.utils.render.Render$$anonfun$flatMap$1.apply(RMonad.scala:24)

at net.machinemuse.utils.render.Render$$anon$1.run(RMonad.scala:30)

at net.machinemuse.utils.render.Render$$anonfun$flatMap$1.apply(RMonad.scala:24)

at net.machinemuse.powersuits.client.render.modelspec.RenderPart$$anonfun$apply$2.apply(RenderPart.scala:42)

at net.machinemuse.powersuits.client.render.modelspec.RenderPart$$anonfun$apply$2.apply(RenderPart.scala:16)

at scala.Option.map(Option.scala:145)

at net.machinemuse.powersuits.client.render.modelspec.RenderPart$.apply(RenderPart.scala:16)

at net.machinemuse.powersuits.client.render.item.ArmorModel$$anonfun$render$1.apply(ArmorModel.scala:66)

at net.machinemuse.powersuits.client.render.item.ArmorModel$$anonfun$render$1.apply(ArmorModel.scala:65)

at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:727)

at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1156)

at scala.collection.IterableLike$class.foreach(IterableLike.scala:72)

at scala.collection.AbstractIterable.foreach(Iterable.scala:54)

at net.machinemuse.powersuits.client.render.item.ArmorModel.func_78088_a(ArmorModel.scala:65)

at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.client.render.entities.GCCoreRenderPlayer.func_77031_a(GCCoreRenderPlayer.java:192)

at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.client.render.entities.GCCoreRenderPlayer.func_77101_a(GCCoreRenderPlayer.java:102)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_76986_a(RenderPlayer.java:563)

-- Entity being rendered --

Details:

Entity Type: null (net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityOtherPlayerMP)

Entity ID: 302

Entity Name: milworkz

Entity's Exact location: -281.75, 65.00, -71.63

Entity's Block location: World: (-282,65,-72), Chunk: (at 6,4,8 in -18,-5; contains blocks -288,0,-80 to -273,255,-65), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1)

Entity's Momentum: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

-- Renderer details --

Details:

Assigned renderer: micdoodle8.m[email protected]12e82c72

Location: 2.24,-9.62,5.08 - World: (2,-10,5), Chunk: (at 2,-1,5 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)

Rotation: 14.0625

Delta: 0.8317442

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_78719_a(RenderManager.java:310)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_78720_a(RenderManager.java:279)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72713_a(RenderGlobal.java:495)

at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1595)

Server is down. Don't think it was me, but here is what was happening on "The Island".

We were making and transfering data on 64k drives. Pretty sure this wasn't the cause.

I was trying to automate the process of creating Linking Books. I had an export or import bus (pretty sure it was import) on the Ink Mixer. Items were not moving out of the Ink Mixer. Not sure if this could have been it.

Just wanted to pass what we were doing, as we have seen in the past, sometimes we are a little too experimental.

-Flit

Server is down. Don't think it was me, but here is what was happening on "The Island".

We were making and transfering data on 64k drives. Pretty sure this wasn't the cause.

I was trying to automate the process of creating Linking Books. I had an export or import bus (pretty sure it was import) on the Ink Mixer. Items were not moving out of the Ink Mixer. Not sure if this could have been it.

Just wanted to pass what we were doing, as we have seen in the past, sometimes we are a little too experimental.

-Flit

Well, looks like automating the linking book process is what caused it, it is back up and running now:

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.data.RecipeLinkingbook.func_77572_b(RecipeLinkingbook.java:49)

at appeng.me.AssemblerPatternInventory.getRecipeOutput(AssemblerPatternInventory.java:400)

at appeng.me.crafting.Crafting.craftItem(Crafting.java:30)

at appeng.me.crafting.CraftRequest.Craft(CraftRequest.java:211)

at appeng.me.tile.TileController.advanceCraftingCursor(TileController.java:637)

at appeng.me.tile.TileController.updateTileEntity(TileController.java:1195)

at appeng.common.base.AppEngTile.func_70316_g(AppEngTile.java:540)

-- Tile entity being ticked --

Details:

Name: appeng.me.TileController // appeng.me.tile.TileController

Block type: ID #742 (tile.null // appeng.common.base.AppEngMultiBlock)

Block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010

Block location: World: (546,70,2351), Chunk: (at 2,4,15 in 34,146; contains blocks 544,0,2336 to 559,255,2351), Region: (1,4; contains chunks 32,128 to 63,159, blocks 512,0,2048 to 1023,255,2559)

Actual block type: ID #742 (tile.null // appeng.common.base.AppEngMultiBlock)

Actual block data value: 2 / 0x2 / 0b0010

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2362)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:806)

Username: ComradeGeorge

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: No

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?: Yes

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Played Minecraft on and off from beta stage, Tekkit for over a year, all SP though

Accepted, enjoy! Read the rules at spawn... otherwise, to the lava with you :)

Hey everybody.

I've got three announcements.

1: The mining age is getting a tad holey. Also there's various changes I'd like to make to it so a couple things are easier to find (specifically Emeralds and such). So this is your 3 day warning that its going to be remade. Please have any quarries, turtles, or permanent structures removed from the Mining age before November 23rd. New linking books will be issued once the new age is created.

2: We had a premature entry to The End. It should go without saying that in Multiplayer format The End, and the fight of the Ender Dragon is a group event. Some of you more avid miners may have noticed that all End Portals have now been encased in Bedrock. The End was regenerated and the Dragon is back. Since all of this including the encasement in bedrock happened quite some time ago Its moot. But please for future reference, do not enter The End and Do not kill the Ender Dragon without prior approval from the Server Staff.

I bring this up because of announcement 3.

3: I'd like to plan a server expedition to The End to fight, kill the scourge of that land, The Dread Ender Dragon and claim the Land in the name of Resilience! Alone we stand no chance against the Dread Dragon and his Horde of Tall Men but Together we can remove this horror from this plane and forever claim Superiority over those inter dimensional travelers. Due to the magics involved with the portals even the greatest of researchers from TubCorp Inter dimensional Travel and Warfare cannot break the so called spells which destroy advanced weaponry upon entry to the portal. Usually with methods that are fatal to those carrying those weapons. Advanced Armour systems are able to travel with only minor discomfort though. So I invite all of you to help TubCorp and the other major powers of the Resilience System to help fight this menace. Please leave all Advanced Weapons at home as you'll be supplied weapons for this fight (No power gloves, muskets, cannons, or post Gun-powder invented weapons. Bows, Arrows, Cross bows acceptable). You may protect yourself with whatever armor you see fit, this will NOT be issued to you upon travel. Mission information follows:

Classification: EYES ONLY

Mission Location: [REDACTED] To Be Announced

Mission Date: Friday, November 22nd Cycle 2013

Mission Time: 2000 Hours Eastern Standard Time (8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time)

Briefing: The "Tall Men" have been encountered in increasing numbers since the Colony on Planet CUBE-52a1 was established. Viewing this as an incursion to Federated territory the Council of Corporations sent a scout into a previously deactivated InterDim Portal to recon possible militarization and mobilization of invasion forces from "The End" (see ref. 282a-s7s6a). Upon reactivation of Portal 536-ATA, Scout [REDACTED], traveled through the portal and established radio contact. Reported loss of standard issue Accelerated Mass weapon M-2221 "Rail Gun" but was otherwise unharmed. Subsequent radio reports indicated larger presence of "Tall Men" then expected, indicating that reserve "Troops" were being called back into action. Radio communication ceased 3(three) days into mission after report was made of a "Giant Black Reptile". Radio Transmitted images confirmed this to be a [REDACTED], the shock troop of the "Tall Men" also known as "The Dragon". Portal link was broken from the other side as Scout [REDACTED] destroyed the focusing lenses. Portal site was Sealed by Council order. Other known sites were either decommissioned or sealed.

1(one) week after the events at Portal 536-ATA. Sensors picked up large amount neutron activity at the sealed site consistent with activation of InterDim Portals. Upon arrival of Tactical First Response Group Sigma it was discovered the Portal had been activated from the other-side via a previously unknown mechanism. At the site TFRGS found the remains of Scout [REDACTED]. Autopsy showed signs of extreme atomic deformation consistent with blocks "Picked up" by Tall Men. Injuries appeared to be the result of torture. Attached to his body, a crude note was written saying "We're coming."

Should you agree to the mission you will be issued Modified Portal Weapons. Due to the nature of the InterDim Portal at site 536-ATA and the damage to focus lenses on the other side, movement is restricted to one way travel. However upon completion of the mission TubCorp R&D has determined that another Return Portal will open once target has been eliminated.

Objectives: Elimination of resistance. Destruction of Particle Repair Beacons. Elimination of "The Dragon". Establishment of outpost for further study and material collection and future observance.

Tub, however much I'd like to join you all on this quest, I will not be able to, where I live, it's around 12 o'clock in the noon. At this time I will be at school, or on my way from school to my home, which unfortunately means that I will not be able to play (since I'm in class and my teachers are quite attentif) or I won't even be able to be on the interwebs.

Anyways, I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope the Resilience Squad will be able to defeat this big black reptile (aka The Dragon)!

Enjoy ;)

Username:Fearslicer99

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:Nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:Yes perfect English.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Very experienced in MC and I have played MC for almost 2 Years on my own Profile. My Tekkit Expireince is Good in a way is that im a mechanical player, so I use machines in most of my Builds.

P.S. My Brother also plays on this server his username is Zachpadilla.

Username:Fearslicer101

Have you ever been banned from any servers?:Nope

Can you read and write English (Note, Rules are in English)?:Yes perfect English.

Summarize your MC/Tekkit Experience: Very experienced in MC and I have played MC for almost 2 Years on my own Profile. My Tekkit Expireince is Good in a way is that im a mechanical player, so I use machines in most of my Builds.

P.S. My Brother also plays on this server his username is Zachpadilla.

Accepted, readt the rules in spawn. They're important. Have fun.

ATTENTION:

The Council of Corporations has given final clearance. Assault begins in 20 minutes. Rally point is established at Spawn.

That is all.

The Mission was a success. However it seems the Tall men have launched a counter attack and are disrupting communications on the planet, we're doing everything we can to get it back on line.

Thanks you.

Okay guys, for reals now. Here's what went down. After the event I was removing the automated systems from the end portal. Broke a turtle who placed the eyes in the frame to open it, it dropped the eyes inside it. Those fell into the end portal and tried to travel to the end (to join their bretherin I guess). Anyway Minecraft don't like that. So every time that chunk loads for people going to the portal the server crashes.. I tried to roll back with out logging system but that doesn't roll back dropped items and since the chunk is unloaded, time doesn't pass there so the eye wont despawn..

Gonna have to download and upload the world files again. This will take a bit. I'll post as soon as its done.

Files downloaded. Problem fixed and tested on my server.. I'm uploading the world now. 1471 files to go (2.2 GB)

EDIT:

4:39AM EST and we're back... That was a pain.. I'll be off to bed now.