[0.6.5] -Tech2logics - [24/7][100 slots] [Few Banned Items][No Lag][Economy][Jobs]

Dereliktt

Server address = www.tech2logic.com

Website address = tech2logic.enjin.com

2013-10-30_00.57.54.png

About

This is a 24/7 server.

100 slots.

Patched server.

Features

• Essentials

1. Set home
  2. TPA, TPAHERE, home, etc.

• Grief Prevention

1. Prevent property damage done by griefers
  2. Use Golden Shovel to Claim your Land - The longer you play on the server the more land you can claim

• Log Block

1. In case someone does grief, you have the tools to find out who and post it in the forums.
  2. Griefer will be banned!

• Show Case Standalone

1. Create your own shop.
  2. Displays items on top of the block.

Ranks

1. Member - Starting rank.
  2. Technophyte - This rank gives access to turtles and 5 set homes
  3. Engineer - This rank gives access to everything technophyte has and quarry and 7 set homes
  4. Elite - Gives access to everything including chunk loaders and canvas bags

Banned Mods

1. Dimensional Doors
  2. Myst Craft

Banned Items

1. Canvas Bags - duping - available as upgrade
  2. Chunk loaders - lag - available as upgrade
  3. Dimensional Anchors - lag
  4. World Anchors - lag - available as upgrade
  5. Mining Lasers - grief
  6. Wrath Igniters - lag and glass deserts are bad, have dark iron and wrath lamps in admin store on the server

Server Notes

• Massive Spawn area with Biome warps.
  • Player mall at spawn.
  • Mob arena at spawn.
  • Fun Easter egg area's in the world =)
  • Admin Shop at spawn.
  • You can view the world from the website.
  • Great Community

Great Server, Very friendly staff. Besides the odd lag when ppl have cobble spitting in mass on ground, it really is lag free.

Currently no map boarder, so not sure what Commiedic was saying above. went out 20k blocks, so Guess hes speed hacking....

It is a PvE server, but great fun. If you want a Raiding/Greifing server and leave 2d later for another one, this aint for you. But if you enjoy building, lag free enviroment, friendly ppl and minimal Rules, You will enjoy it here!

@ Dereliktt - i dont know how as i had only just logged in for the first time, but it was in the starting area that someone killed me with plasma hand thing, and then bragged about it being his first kill with it and had a real good laugh with his admin freind about it.

These forums always comtain lots of positive posts from freinds of the servers, i thought it neccesary to post the reality that as a new player i expected some freindly help, not some numpty to "get his first kill with plasma" on me with no explanation and just "you dont drop your inventory" - even though of course i was brand new and had nothing in my inv.

Add to that the way the admin told me "dont be a cock smooch". Nobody came here to appologise, or make it right.

What a great laugh it is to belittle new players after greifing them... NOT!

@ Dereliktt - i dont know how as i had only just logged in for the first time, but it was in the starting area that someone killed me with plasma hand thing, and then bragged about it being his first kill with it and had a real good laugh with his admin freind about it.

These forums always comtain lots of positive posts from freinds of the servers, i thought it neccesary to post the reality that as a new player i expected some freindly help, not some numpty to "get his first kill with plasma" on me with no explanation and just "you dont drop your inventory" - even though of course i was brand new and had nothing in my inv.

Add to that the way the admin told me "dont be a cock smooch". Nobody came here to appologise, or make it right.

What a great laugh it is to belittle new players after greifing them... NOT!

You have keepInventory=true however I did deal with the people spawn killing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...