A falling star crashed right into my village?

ProTech10

I host a private Hexxit server on my computer for me and my friends to play on. We built a huge village with a fort around it just for safety. A couple of days later, I was with one of my friends the other night on the world and I saw something bright fall from the sky? For a second, I thought it was a meteor, but the sound seemed very strange.

After it crashed onto the grass, it didn't damage anything. It was just staying there making a "fairy" like sound. I ran towards it and obtained the item, "Star Dust." This actually happened again when I was alone on the server, but instead of crashing in the village, it collided against the pink trees I planted around the fort.

I told all of my friends about it, and they didn't know. I tried looking it up on TMI and on the Wiki, but I couldn't find anything about a "Crashing Star."

Ignore him that is completely wrong. the falling star is from the Legend Gear mod the dust can be used to make magic powder which has a bunch of uses and you can also make star beam torches with it but if you get to the star quicker you get what is called a Star Piece which can be used to make more star dust or it can be crafted into a Star Stone which has a pretty cool feature. Next time try using the wiki it is quite reliable when i comes to things like this.

Ignore him that is completely wrong. the falling star is from the Legend Gear mod the dust can be used to make magic powder which has a bunch of uses and you can also make star beam torches with it but if you get to the star quicker you get what is called a Star Piece which can be used to make more star dust or it can be crafted into a Star Stone which has a pretty cool feature. Next time try using the wiki it is quite reliable when i comes to things like this.

Thanks, Odog277!