[0.6.5]Adam's DGAF Server[PvE][24 Slot][No DD] Unfriendly and rude!

Ohsureitsadam

kxZiSPC.png

Adam's DGAF Server is a 24/7 DGAF Tekkit Lite server. What does that mean? Well... you're on your own. Have a social issue? Cool Story Bro. Lack Tekkit Knowledge? Cool Story Bro. This doesn't mean we're not nice people, we just are sick of getting "Warned" for our pirate like attitudes. Cursing, name calling, trolling, and all that are permitted on the server. It's a pirates life!

Who's Bobby you ask? A kid who I personally have been playing video games with who destroyed spawn with a few nukes.

Server Connect Info: 208.117.11.130:25676

Server Rules:

• No Duping/hacking
  • No ugly 1 material houses. (24 hour notices will be put on ugly houses)
  • Greifing is Legal. We have Anti-Grief plugins, use them.
  • No 1x1 Block Towers
  • Quarries go in the mining world
  • 18+ or atleast act like it.
  • No asking for OP or Creative. Ever.

Banned items:

• Dimensional Anchor
  • World Anchor
  • Anchor Cart
  • Tank Cart
  • Mining Laser

Mods Removed

• ChickenChunks

Plugin List

• Dynmap
  • ChestShop
  • GriefPrevention
  • PEX
  • MoneyDrop

Tried this server out and yes, guess what, it sucks. someone tpa'd to me, stole my rubber tree and he got killed by a skelly, I laughed at him he told me to F*** off noob and I said Awe, did it make you mad. and I got banned, bunch of douche bags on the server. If you join have fun with it.

Dereliktt used a hack client and logged into my account while the server was in offline mode from the other nights "Bad Login" issue.

I viewed his inventory and seen he had a banned item. Looked into it and I seen he gave himself OP and had many stacks of high end items. Player is now banned and his claim has been returned to natural state. Have a nice day.

But lets say he was telling the truth... if someone did TPA'd to him and stole a tree? i won't care. l2 permissions.

Dereliktt used a hack client and logged into my account while the server was in offline mode from the other nights "Bad Login" issue.

I viewed his inventory and seen he had a banned item. Looked into it and I seen he gave himself OP and had many stacks of high end items. Player is now banned and his claim has been returned to natural state. Have a nice day.

But lets say he was telling the truth... if someone did TPA'd to him and stole a tree? i won't care. l2 permissions.

only one massive problem with your story, a lot of people know me in the tekkit lite community. They know I'm a solid and fair player that does not cheat, now your server still sucks. Today was the first time I had ever seen the server ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...