[3.1.2] ♕ Agro-Craft! ♕ [PvP] [1337 slots] [Factions] [MobArena] [No Lag]

_BuildingMaster_

7268f04d-0367-4656-be3b-a33c81552233.png

Agro-Craft is a fun, non whitelisted, hardcore PvP tekkit server, We are new but we know exactly what we're doing. We have fun events almost daily, A low banned item count, A seperate hub from the main world so there's no lag to worry about, Especially with the fact that we're running on a dedicated server with plenty of ram dedicated. =)

kyuqBVI.png

Breaking the rules are likely to get you muted, Kicked, jailed, TempBanned or Perm Banned, If you're perm banned, You can apply at http://agro-craft.com/forum

[1] No Advertising

[2] No Spamming

[3] Swearing is allowed, But abuse is not.

[4] No Exploiting.

[5] No Hacking.

[6] Only english in main chat

[7] No TP Killing

[8] No refunds on items

U3b14BV.png

[Visitor] Default, when you join. (Access to MK1 Collectors)

15 hours of gameplay.

[slayer] 30 hours of gameplay.

[Raider] 75 hours of gameplay. (Access to MK2 collectors)

[King] 100 hours of gameplay.

[L33T] 337 hours of gameplay. (Access to MK3 Collectors)

[uB3R] 500 hours of gameplay. (Access to ComputerCraft)

BgaAPgy.png

[Assistant] - Apply on forums

[T-Mod] - Apply on forums

[Moderator]

[Admin]

[Head-Admin]

[Owner]

9dGkmB2.png

Teleport Pipes and Tethers (These chunk-loading items cause orphan chunks which decreases the server TPS, Making your gameplay less enjoyable.)

Water strainers (This crashes the server, We dont want to be restarting every 5 mins now, Do we? Quicker to ban than that... no one uses them anyway xD)

Oe8EX69.png

Announcer

AutoRank

CraftBay

DisguiseCraft

Essentials

Factions

MobBountyReloaded

PermissionsEX

Worldedit

Worldguard

WorldBorder

Hope to see you on the server soon! =)

7268f04d-0367-4656-be3b-a33c81552233.png

Agro-Craft is a fun, non whitelisted, hardcore PvP tekkit server, We are new but we know exactly what we're doing. We have fun events almost daily, A low banned item count, A seperate hub from the main world so there's no lag to worry about, Especially with the fact that we're running on a dedicated server with plenty of ram dedicated. =)

kyuqBVI.png

Breaking the rules are likely to get you muted, Kicked, jailed, TempBanned or Perm Banned, If you're perm banned, You can apply at http://agro-craft.com/forum

[1] No Advertising

[2] No Spamming

[3] Swearing is allowed, But abuse is not.

[4] No Exploiting.

[5] No Hacking.

[6] Only english in main chat

[7] No TP Killing

[8] No refunds on items

U3b14BV.png

[Visitor] Default, when you join. (Access to MK1 Collectors)

15 hours of gameplay.

[slayer] 30 hours of gameplay.

[Raider] 75 hours of gameplay. (Access to MK2 collectors)

[King] 100 hours of gameplay.

[L33T] 337 hours of gameplay. (Access to MK3 Collectors)

[uB3R] 500 hours of gameplay. (Access to ComputerCraft)

BgaAPgy.png

[Assistant] - Apply on forums

[T-Mod] - Apply on forums

[Moderator]

[Admin]

[Head-Admin]

[Owner]

9dGkmB2.png

Teleport Pipes and Tethers (These chunk-loading items cause orphan chunks which decreases the server TPS, Making your gameplay less enjoyable.)

Water strainers (This crashes the server, We dont want to be restarting every 5 mins now, Do we? Quicker to ban than that... no one uses them anyway xD)

Oe8EX69.png

Announcer

AutoRank

CraftBay

DisguiseCraft

Essentials

Factions

MobBountyReloaded

PermissionsEX

Worldedit

Worldguard

WorldBorder

Hope to see you on the server soon! =)

Awesome server!! The players are nice and the staff is friendly and helpful. I have been playing this server since it opened and I have told many of my friends about it! The lag free environment and lowest banned items make this a great server to be a part of! I give it 3 thumbs up!! If you know what is good for you, I'll see you there ;)

-TheOG

Dear all People reading this Post, Join this server now Its amaaaaaaaazing! Amazing staff! ( Smirks ) NO Lag , Mob ar.ena, Factions! It has 1337 Slots because They’re that cool. They use autorank which is neat! AND NO BANNED ITEMS! ! ! ! ! Fair rules and have a nice enjin site ( check it here http://agro-craft.com ) Good Plugins for Optimal In-game experience! And some kick-ass donator perks ! Has some of the greatest Staff from all of the Top Tekkit Classic servers! And all of the known laggy items are banned =D! I hope to see some of you on the server soon ( P.S. If you join from here Say Troth sent you ;D!)

Amazing Server! Best i have been on!

Glad you enjoy it :)

Wicked server! One of the best ive played!!!

Thanks for the feedback =)

Fantastic server, Lagg Free, Epic vote rewards...

Got the potential to become a very successful server :)

With the players help, It can become a successful server ;)

Awesome server!! The players are nice and the staff is friendly and helpful. I have been playing this server since it opened and I have told many of my friends about it! The lag free environment and lowest banned items make this a great server to be a part of! I give it 3 thumbs up!! If you know what is good for you, I'll see you there ;)

-TheOG

3 Thumbs? xD (Btw, Dont sign your posts, It's against the rules. ;))

Dear all People reading this Post, Join this server now Its amaaaaaaaazing! Amazing staff! ( Smirks ) NO Lag , Mob ar.ena, Factions! It has 1337 Slots because They’re that cool. They use autorank which is neat! AND NO BANNED ITEMS! ! ! ! ! Fair rules and have a nice enjin site ( check it here http://agro-craft.com ) Good Plugins for Optimal In-game experience! And some kick-ass donator perks ! Has some of the greatest Staff from all of the Top Tekkit Classic servers! And all of the known laggy items are banned =D! I hope to see some of you on the server soon ( P.S. If you join from here Say Troth sent you ;D!)

Thanks for the feedback troth :)

Harry listen to me you, Tench called me annoying so i said your pissing me off, i had a bloody arcane ring thats all im fucking asking for, Check the logs if you dont believe me?

Post on the forums the full details and ill be happy to help, Here isnt the place for that though.

Adding alot more features soon! :)

Heeey, Guys!

This Server is Awesome, It has no lagg! The Server has 1337 Slots =D I almost got no words for this It's just Amazing You should check it out and you will see what i mean =D I The staff is friendly and likes to help people too =D

Just Join us!

Play.agro-craft.com

-SpookyBuster

• 3 months later...