[1.1.10] Hidden Valley [Survival][16 slots][Whitelist][DiabloDrops][PVE][Grief Protection]

Vaisnt

Hidden Valley Tekkit Minecraft Server

Server ip: Hiddenvalley.g.akliz.net.

Server Location: Boston, MA

Our new Tekkit server is now accepting applications, we boast a mature community for members to enjoy. Our Acceptance is via Application Only. The land has been mostly been untouched. You can have your own plot of land via: The plugin grief Prevention, and a golden shovel.

List of plugins:

• Chat manage
  • Diablo Drops
  • Essentials
  • Permissions EX
  • Plugin Metrics
  • McMMO
  • WorldEdit
  • WorldGuard]

Please summit an application with these required fields:

Note: If under 18 please request a Skype Chat, i will PM you with details.

In game name:

Location in USA:

Reason why you want to join:

A little about your self:

Previous Servers:

An Image of Previous Works:

Rules: No racism.

Note: Please listen to Moderator's/admins/owner's they know what they're talking about and are willing to help you. Please don't be afraid to ask any questions in your post below.

Thanks,

Vaisnt Mod Edit: Don't sign your posts.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: dragonstorm786

Location in USA: Texas

Reason why you want to join: I want to join, because I wanted to join a private server, mostly because there's never too many hackers/griefers on private servers. Also, since the land is untouched, there's more discoveries in a lot less space.

A little about your self: I'm addicted to gaming, and Minecraft. I'm also weird & a bit immature, but I can control it and be mature if you would like me to.

Previous Servers: Enderkingdom, The Citadel (both w/o mods)

An Image of Previous Works: I'm not sure what you mean by this.

P.S. I'm requesting a Skype Chat, mostly because I'm under 18.

In game name: dragonstorm786

Location in USA: Texas

Reason why you want to join: I want to join, because I wanted to join a private server, mostly because there's never too many hackers/griefers on private servers. Also, since the land is untouched, there's more discoveries in a lot less space.

A little about your self: I'm addicted to gaming, and Minecraft. I'm also weird & a bit immature, but I can control it and be mature if you would like me to.

Previous Servers: Enderkingdom, The Citadel (both w/o mods)

An Image of Previous Works: I'm not sure what you mean by this.

P.S. I'm requesting a Skype Chat, mostly because I'm under 18.

I'm sorry but your application has been denied.

Ign:tomtom27

If you're trying to get on the white list please use the following format.

In game name:

Location in USA:

Reason why you want to join:

A little about your self:

Previous Servers:

We do this so we can know a little more about you.

In game name:iticklemysack

Location in USA:Florida

Reason why you want to join:Looking for mature server full of nice people to play tekkit and enjoy my time as a player.

A little about your self:Used to play football(Actual Football... Not soccer lol) for about 8 years. Love the Technic mod packs and minecraft all around. Had an Xbox with Minecraft, but sold it for a computer :P I've been playing minecraft for about 1 year now, and am a moderate builder. Serious to get things done and also funny and nice when there is down time.xD. And the IGN name doesnt effect my playing. Little bro made the account.

Previous Servers: Tekkit Classic MagmaCraft

An Image of Previous Works: Havent taken pictures of previous works. Sorry

And since im under 18 my Skype username is:rhughes642

I have a mic as well.

Reason why you want to join:Looking for mature server full of nice people to play tekkit and enjoy my time as a player.

A little about your self:Used to play football(Actual Football... Not soccer lol) for about 8 years. Love the Technic mod packs and minecraft all around. Had an Xbox with Minecraft, but sold it for a computer :P I've been playing minecraft for about 1 year now, and am a moderate builder. Serious to get things done and also funny and nice when there is down time.xD. And the IGN name doesnt effect my playing. Little bro made the account.

I have a mic as well.

I have sent you a request on Skype, please respond at your earliest convenience.

I have sent you a request on Skype, please respond at your earliest convenience.

I have a mic as well.

Your application has been accepted based on a 14 day trial period.

Age: 48 (My teenage son and daughter only want to play vanilla; kids these days)

In game name: Le_Joueur (and that's the only French I know)

Location in USA: Continental? A little left of center about a third of the way from the top (MN)

Reason why you want to join: Just a quiet artist looking to settle down

A little about your self: I have two kids and am retired. Looking for artistic opportunities.

Previous Servers: Rhinocraft (built their spawn maze: see last shot), Serpardia (closed), so many others (I'm a bit of a vagabond)

Gothic_Blimp.jpg

Goldfish.jpg

Tent%20Home.jpg

And here's one in Tekkit:

Thingee.jpg

In game name: Bean2222

Location in USA: Midwest (sorry but I won't say which state I'm in)

Reason why you want to join: I have been looking for a small Tekkit server for some time and this one looks great.

A little about your self: I just like to build amazing structures.

Previous Servers: JWL Tekkit

An Image of Previous Works: I took some screenshots but, you can only upload pictures that are on the internet so if you want them I can email them.

Age: 48 (My teenage son and daughter only want to play vanilla; kids these days)

In game name: Le_Joueur (and that's the only French I know)

Location in USA: Continental? A little left of center about a third of the way from the top (MN)

Reason why you want to join: Just a quiet artist looking to settle down

A little about your self: I have two kids and am retired. Looking for artistic opportunities.

Previous Servers: Rhinocraft (built their spawn maze: see last shot), Serpardia (closed), so many others (I'm a bit of a vagabond)

Application Accepted. Will add to whitelist. Come on in, and enjoy.

You won't find much going on which can be great, we're always looking for more people too!

In game name: Bean2222

Location in USA: Midwest (sorry but I won't say which state I'm in)

Reason why you want to join: I have been looking for a small Tekkit server for some time and this one looks great.

A little about your self: I just like to build amazing structures.

Previous Servers: JWL Tekkit

An Image of Previous Works: I took some screenshots but, you can only upload pictures that are on the internet so if you want them I can email them.

Application accepted on trial basis terms.

Also; Welcome, I too am from the midwest.

Added to the whitelist, come on in, and enjoy.

In game name: metahaven54

Location in USA: South Carolina

Reason why you want to join: Want to play some tekkit with nice people and need something to do until my computer parts get here in about two weeks.

A little about your self: Tall and have a tendency to ramble.

Previous Servers: No tekkit ones, only my friends private server. Though I used to play on a Tekkit classic server for quiet a while called stancraft.

An Image of Previous Works: You know, I'm gonna start doing this now.

And since I'm under 18, skype is: meathaven54

In game name: _Shuffles_

Location in USA: (not in the USA, but didnt see anything you wouldnt accept so) UK, London.

Reason why you want to join: Been searching around for a new small-ish tekkit server to join and ACTUALLY get to space before getting griefed :)

A little about your self: Crazy sense of humor, not much of an aesthetic builder, more of a functional one. And ive just come off a FTB server, so probably wont have a clue what Im doing.....again.

Previous Servers: Wolfcraft FTB Unleashed (Co-owner), Mod on 0atek tekkit, Wardzinc tekkit.....

An Image of Previous Works:none available, sorry.....

In game name: metahaven54

Location in USA: South Carolina

Reason why you want to join: Want to play some tekkit with nice people and need something to do until my computer parts get here in about two weeks.

A little about your self: Tall and have a tendency to ramble.

Previous Servers: No tekkit ones, only my friends private server. Though I used to play on a Tekkit classic server for quiet a while called stancraft.

An Image of Previous Works: You know, I'm gonna start doing this now.

And since I'm under 18, skype is: meathaven54

I'm going to avoid doing skype for now; i have added you to the white list under trial terms. Enjoy!

In game name: _Shuffles_

Location in USA: (not in the USA, but didnt see anything you wouldnt accept so) UK, London.

Reason why you want to join: Been searching around for a new small-ish tekkit server to join and ACTUALLY get to space before getting griefed :)

A little about your self: Crazy sense of humor, not much of an aesthetic builder, more of a functional one. And ive just come off a FTB server, so probably wont have a clue what Im doing.....again.

Previous Servers: Wolfcraft FTB Unleashed (Co-owner), Mod on 0atek tekkit, Wardzinc tekkit.....

An Image of Previous Works:none available, sorry.....

Hi Shuffles! Welcome to the server, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

You have been added to the white list

In game name: kipumab

Location in USA: Maryland

Reason why you want to join: #yolo

A little about your self: I enjoy the aspects of Tekkit. The idea of there being sustainability and energy is, to me, awesome and I love to explore what Tekkit has to offer. I'm a really aesthetic builder, I try to learn what I can from "pro" builds and try to apply it to my own designs. Towers are kinda my thing.

Previous Servers: To name a few: Pulsar, Tekkitopia, RiffRaff Syndicate. Some Hexxit servers as well and I've ran vanilla servers.

An Image of Previous Works: Don't have any. I would get some images but my main server is currently down and I cannot.

In game name: kipumab

Location in USA: Maryland

Reason why you want to join: #yolo

A little about your self: I enjoy the aspects of Tekkit. The idea of there being sustainability and energy is, to me, awesome and I love to explore what Tekkit has to offer. I'm a really aesthetic builder, I try to learn what I can from "pro" builds and try to apply it to my own designs. Towers are kinda my thing.

Previous Servers: To name a few: Pulsar, Tekkitopia, RiffRaff Syndicate. Some Hexxit servers as well and I've ran vanilla servers.

An Image of Previous Works: Don't have any. I would get some images but my main server is currently down and I cannot.

Added to the whitelist

In game name: Sabakugaara8

Location in USA: Arizona

Reason why you want to join: Well, this is the first time I've played Tekkit(Not modded in general, but the tekkit modpack.) and your server seemed great.

A little about your self: My name is Cameron and I'm a novice CC programmer. I love modded Minecraft and honestly can't play Vanilla, as it's too boring. I've played many modpacks, from Technic to FTB to DNS.

Previous Servers: Separdia, Riffraff Syndicate, Eeveecraft.

An Image of Previous Works: Sorry, I don't really have any screenshots.

(Skype name is CamShirayuki, but if possible, I would hope we don't have to use it, cause I don't have a headset and I rarely go on Skype)

In game name: Sabakugaara8

Location in USA: Arizona

Reason why you want to join: Well, this is the first time I've played Tekkit(Not modded in general, but the tekkit modpack.) and your server seemed great.

A little about your self: My name is Cameron and I'm a novice CC programmer. I love modded Minecraft and honestly can't play Vanilla, as it's too boring. I've played many modpacks, from Technic to FTB to DNS.

Previous Servers: Separdia, Riffraff Syndicate, Eeveecraft.

An Image of Previous Works: Sorry, I don't really have any screenshots.

(Skype name is CamShirayuki, but if possible, I would hope we don't have to use it, cause I don't have a headset and I rarely go on Skype)

Application, Accepted. Will add to whitelist.

Age 14

In game name : Xkillerz137

Location in USA: Michigan

Reason why you want to join: Playing tekkit in singleplayer got boring so I really want to play with other people.

A little about yourself: An aspiring youtuber. Spend alot of time either on PS3 or Computer. Really like the technical aspect of the game.

Previous Servers: Cyncraft W/O Mods

An Image of Previous Works: Dont have any pictures

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons