[1.2.9e]HDG-Tekkit[PVE/PVP][20 slots][No Rules]

Rhylos

HDG Tekkit

2me7ncy.jpg

HDG Tekkit is a server setup by a few members of HDG. We are a gaming guild focused mainly in MMORPGs but have decided to bring our Tekkit server public.  We are looking for Social and creative people to have fun with us. No pay to win, No begging, and No requests to be OP. If you like earning your stuff and playing with those that do the same this is the server for you.

SERVER IS HARD MODE!

Banned Items: TNT Placement

Plugins: Grief Prevention, Essentials

Server uptime: 24/7 (10 minutes or so daily for reset)

Tekkit Server now Closed for our own modpack! Check the Website above for more details

Server IP: hdg.chickenkiller.com:25565

Edited by Rhylos

Hi there.

I'd very much like to join your server. I prefer the smaller servers over the big ones.

My name is Mikkel, I'm from denmark. My IGN is "MikkelNorth"

i'm 24 years old. I'm quite experience with tekkit, and have been on a few other servers. I'm very good at not loading too many chunks, so i'm gonna make as little lag as possible.

If there's more you need to know, just ask away.

I do have mumble aswell

Okay I really have to suggest checking who you make an Admin.. Making someone that thinks that you're using an XRay texture because you're getting lucky while looking for string is not a good Admin.

He didn't even check my inventory by the looks of it and just autobanned me. I was having a hard time even starting on this server.

If he was Screen caps of me playing with the standard MC texture I'll post some.

Hey Nightfire,

After careful review of the server logs and the fact you were mining in the dark going directly to ores I feel that smeeba was justified in the issuance of a ban from HDG Tekkit. I appologize if you feel this wasnt justified. I hope you find a minecraft server better suited to your play style.

Rhylos

I heavily suggest to everyone coming in to stay away from this server. If you are caught in a luck streak, or mining without torches because you have little to no resources due to bad planning and really bad luck, you will be banned permanently without an investigation and without evidence.

Again. Everyone find another server. Whitelist server is preferable since those tend to have Admins that don't abuse powers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, where did this server go? It just disappeared one day! I really like it, and had a rocket all ready!

EDIT: It is on the Attack of the B-Team now? Why? When I try to go on, it tells me I don't have a bunch of blocks installed.

EDIT 2: So it's not B-Team, its Tekkit again. But why do I have to install a load of microblocks? And how!

Edited by tipy4

IGN:luckylads2

Experience:I am experienced with most of the older packs (especially with build craft) but i can learn quickly and i have grasped most of the ideas associated with the new mod packs.

How long have i been playing:I have had the Technic launcher for over a year now but i have only played tekkit for around 35 hours.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):I have had mine craft for well over 2 and a half years so i know may way around complex and simple builds for mine craft so it does kinda apply for tekkit. I am probably best at the slightly bigger builds which may require detail and fine sense of detail for respect of the build. For example some of my best builds would be i built Alcatraz with loads of detail stretching 150 blocks wide by 100 blocks long with multiple levels.

Why would you be a good addition to the server:I am a laugh to play with, i have a YouTube account which has 15 subs in under 3 weeks and i will cover this server on my channel hopefully playing with people like you and recording which may bring more attention to your server.(Just so you know if you don't believe me about my channel my channel is called luckylads2 if you want to see further detail on my skills in tekkit and what i am like.

IGN:luckylads2

Experience:I am experienced with most of the older packs (especially with build craft) but i can learn quickly and i have grasped most of the ideas associated with the new mod packs.

How long have i been playing:I have had the Technic launcher for over a year now but i have only played tekkit for around 35 hours.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):I have had mine craft for well over 2 and a half years so i know may way around complex and simple builds for mine craft so it does kinda apply for tekkit. I am probably best at the slightly bigger builds which may require detail and fine sense of detail for respect of the build. For example some of my best builds would be i built Alcatraz with loads of detail stretching 150 blocks wide by 100 blocks long with multiple levels.

Why would you be a good addition to the server:I am a laugh to play with, i have a YouTube account which has 15 subs in under 3 weeks and i will cover this server on my channel hopefully playing with people like you and recording which may bring more attention to your server.(Just so you know if you don't believe me about my channel my channel is called luckylads2 if you want to see further detail on my skills in tekkit and what i am like.

This server is private now (Rhylos told me on the website) and I don't think they are accepting requests.

• 2 months later...

Work took over quite heavily for awhile and many of our schedules didnt match up to make administrating a server possible.. we're working on a clean slate server with the latest Tekkit update.. we'll let everyone know when its ready

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...