[0.6.5]CircleCraft [PvE][20 Slots][Low-key relaxed]

plowmanplow

• Discord Moderator

company-logo.png

CircleCraft is a family of servers with a diverse but welcoming community. We have folks of all ages and from all walks of life. Stroll on by and check the place out. If you like what you see then stay a while and enjoy yourself.

Servers: We have multiple servers with linked chats to help keep the community together regardless of which server players choose to inhabit. The TekkitLite server is sort of our "hub".

Tekkit Lite Server: tekkitlite.circlecraft.info

DatPackRedux Server: datpack.circlecraft.info (Custom Pack)

Tekkit Legends Server: legends.circlecraft.info

Features:

• Only DD completely removed
  • Mining age for environmental friendliness and Overworld safety.
  • MCPC+
  • Starting kit with tools and food
  • Major Plugins: Essentials, GriefPrevention, Lockette, LoginSecurity, PorteCoulissante & RetractableBridge, TekkitCustomizer
  • Multiple ranks with increasing rights and privileges
  • Unique "Titles" for particularly noteworthy achievements

Rules:

• No griefing. Should be obvious, but for a general rule, if your grandmother would be disappointed with you after finding out what you did, you probably shouldn't do it.
  • No asking for any rank over Veteran. Period.
  • Keep chat friendly. Swearing should be limited to exclamations, not directed at anyone.
  • Any exploitation of bugs or glitches will be dealt with harshly.
  • More details available at spawn.

Building:

• If you can see another player's base, ask them before building
  • Nothing visually offensive (you know what I mean)
  • Know your tech! Poorly designed systems or builds which may produce server lag will be dismantled.
  • Feel free to build with others. However, if you trust someone on your claim and they subsequently take some of your stuff, that's going to be mostly on your head.

If you have questions in game, don't hesitate to ask someone. We are trying to maintain a friendly experience and everyone participates as they can. Once you connect for the first time simple read over the panels at spawn. If everything seems to your liking just stroll on out to play. However, failure to heed the rules and information does not excuse you from the responsibility of following it. There are a couple towns and other locations of interest available on the warp board near spawn. Just because you don't see someone online doesn't mean they aren't there since the chats are linked so feel free to ask questions at any time.

Feel free to post questions or comments in this thread about any of the servers.

Edited by plowmanplow

• Discord Moderator

Ahh, so helpful. Thanks to <name redacted> for demonstrating that I had neglected to ban placement of the Cannon. Helping to make a better community (for other people since he's now banned, of course).

Also, we now have a Christmas tree with actual presents...

xmastree_s.png

So I had a few spare emeralds...

Merry Christmas/Christmas Eve everyone! It's been a pleasure to be a mod on Circlecraft this past year or so, and I hope we can all enjoy it for a long time to come.

7mGuyU9.png?1

Here's a new feature I added - POO DISPENSERS!

These fancy dispensers are located outside the jail near spawn- hopefully people will think twice before doing something that could get them jailed!

dPTuBDW.png?1

~Kalashnikov762AK

Heyo. My Tekkit broke, so I haven't been on the server since what, March? Anyway, just a reminder that your friendly neighborhood asshole is still aware of his favorite server and is doing everything he can to come back and be an asshole on your server once again.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I need some help. So I have a log in password right? When I try to log in, I'm in a nether portal. So I can't type at all. Can you maybe remove my log in password? That way I could just walk out of the portal. Thanks. Also, if your wondering how I got stuck, my client crashed when I went through the portal. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Discord Moderator

Merry Christmas, all you CircleCraft folks who are watching this thread. :) We've had a relaxing holiday online so far with folks from Estonia to California. Hope all is well on your end and that you are enjoying time with friends both online and off.

Be well!

• 3 months later...