1.4.7]Minetek Hamachi Server[PvE][5 slots][Minetek]

Hello! Welcome to my forum post!

I am hosting a 5 slot Hamachi Minetek 1.4.7 (aka yogpack extreme) Server for me and (hopefully) soon-to-be friends to play on! (emphasis on hopefully)

If you would like to join, please fill out this Application! (woo, applications)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN/In Game Name:

Minecraft Skill (1-10)

State:

Any Questions:

Connection Strength(1-10)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If accepted, I will notify you of the Hamachi network ID & Password

Rules: No Greifing, no Stealing, no,well generally being a dick.

Uptime: Whenever I feel like hosting it I will notify you via Hamachi Chat.

If you do not know what hamachi is, It's basically a program that allows you to connect to me, (vis versa) and removes the need of port forwarding. (because nomatter how hard I try, I can't do it) It also serves as a communication program!

you can get hamachi HERE! --->https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/download.aspx

I always download unmanaged, because I have no idea what Managed is, nor have I ever tried to download it

Where do I get Minetek 1.4.7/Yogpack Extreme?

First, Copy This url: --> http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/minetek-152

Second, click Add new pack.

Next, paste the url.

Finally, click add new modpack, and then Play!

IGN isaiah1540

Age 13

Minecraft Skill 7/10 im awlways jump into adventure and when ever i jump their is a 59% chance i will die

State U.S /City not saying

Question: None i get it

Connection 8/10

IGN 1Charak2

age 13 (mature)

Minecraft skill 8/10 no ones perfect

state ? (if u mean city) sorry thats personal...

any questions how long is it up

connection strenth 8/10

State is just like Texas or something so I know how our connection strength will be, I don't need to know your city, 'cause that's personal.

Both accepted, and by State, I mean like what U.S state are you in, so I know how good/bad the connection will be. it's optional though.

I will pm you the hamachi details.

Edit: No longer accepting applications, I am happy with what I have now.