[1.3.9]BlackGear[PvP/Raid/Grief][80 slots][Open][Mods removed: Mystcraft & Dim Doors]

Powerpin

Been a donor on this server for a long time. I've enjoyed my stay here. If you're looking for a PvP server with little lag, this is the place to go. Awesome staff, cool capital world, and the base world is very large. Would highly recommend to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been with this server for a good long while, and let me tell you, it's definitely the best one out there. Many people are online almost all the time, the staff really care, the economy system and the factions system are great, and MCMMO is an added plus. I have much experience with this server, and there has never been a dull moment. There is a very reasonable amount of banned items, only those which cause dupe and/or server explosion. There are many nice and funny people. Just play the server and see for yourself. You won't regret it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am proud to announce that i have pass the ownership to my friend Michiman116. He is mature and a hardworker. IM pretty sure he will do a great job. For myself i willl not have the time anymore to run the server. Thanks to all that join us.

• 3 weeks later...

NEWS about big dig update --> For who thinks that big dig 1.3.13 will be recommended one day or that is a more stable version.... your wrong. 1.3.13 isnt and will never be a recommended version why????? because technic team is now working on Voltz update and after they will work on big dig. And they wont keep big dig on minecraft 1.5.2 for sure :P  So its gona be a complete new big dig version on 1.6.4 or MAYBE 1.7.2  

• 4 weeks later...