Bobby Porter

[3.1.2] VJ's Tekkit Classic [16 slot][24/7][PvE][Whitelist][Very Few Banned Items]

Hello!

My name is Bobby. I am 32 years old. I recently started to play MC, and even more so tekkit classic. I rent my own tekkit classic server, it is a small server of only 16 slots.

I am very new owning a server and would like anyone who knows what they are doing to join my server and help make it something worth while. I am eventually going to be expanding the slots once I have everything needed in place.

Here is some photos of what I have done so far.

u2cy.png

l9ki.png

v8so.png

Yes I am in creative mode. I prebuilt the reactor, so that eventually players can spend in game cash from selling and buying ores/items to rent EU/h.

Server Specs as follows.

• Server Location: New Jersey [East Coast, USA]
  • Essentials
  • WorldEdit
  • WorldGuard
  • Slots: 16
  • Memory: 1 Gb
  • Flying: Yes, but only with jet packs.
  • Gametype: Survival
  • Maximum Build Height: 256
  • Non-PvP
  • Creeper Damage is enabled. But the block damage is disabled.
  • No fire spread.
  • No lava spread.

If you are interested please let me know by coming on to the ventrilo @ voice.gameservers.com:4387 or by replying to this post.

The server IP is: 66.55.158.36:25675

Minecraft Account: bobmekensi + cindalee

Tekkit Experience: self considered expert, (have yet to break a server !)

Hours Played/Week: more than i probably should

Additional Info: were a two person build team that specialize in jaw-dropping face palming strucutres

Name: SuSpencer99

Experience In Tekkit: High, I enjoy it a lot!

I love to play tekkit, and so I thought I'd try out a private server because I HATE griefers. I tried to contact you through ventrilo, but you weren't on. Thanks, and I hope to get a response soon! :)

Hello, my name is DroThePitBull and I would like to join your server. My Skype is drothedarklord. I am a vary active tekkit player with two and a half years of experience. Please let me know when I have been listed. Thank you for your time.

I'd like to join your server too. In game name foxisLt. I'm from Lithuania 23 years old and have a few months tekkit exp.

Edited by foxisLt

IGN: Facepunch317

Experience: I'm a rather resourceful player, I can perform a "Redneck" fix on just about anything, and it'll work as good as any other better-planned fix. I'm experienced in IC2, EE2, Buildcraft, and just about every other mod in Tekkit. 

Edited by Facepunch317

Hi there,

Applying for myself and my housemate.

IGN: Hokuten69 & Mattdemrocks69

I have a lot of experience, and my Matt is learning the game as I teach him :). We'd love to come join your server!

Hello, So your server looks the most promising to join so I'd like to join It. I've made plenty of servers so I think I could give you some support. If I do get accepted my IGN is theo12705 and my age is 17. Though I wouldn't want to talk to you using a mic, I'm private if that's okay. If not That's fine if I don't get to join the server.

IGN: APACHE_K94

Im tired of playing alone :( so i would like to join your server and have a good time :)

•  
  •  
Edited by ApacheK94

IGN: sonofdog2

your server looks great, i would love to join :)

if i can help in any way i would be glad to