IMPORTANT: READ MY LATEST MESSAGE

WW0rftH.jpg

INFO:

PACK URL (COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO TECHNIC LAUNCHER): http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/techimon

SERVER IP (BUILT IN TO PACK, JUST IN CASE): hub.maxcraft.us

PACK PAGE: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/techimon.203038

DESCRIPTION:

SkyTek is a lightweight tech pack based around Universal Electricity and Flans Mod. Includes all the official Flan's content packs, as well as technology and science based mods. We encourage you to explore, whether it be in the skies on a plane or to the moon and mars in your spaceship. Make jetpacks, computers, and even beer! Oh, and there's mechas! Need I say more? Tl;dr: It's Voltz with guns, planes, and mechs!

FULL MOD LIST:

Applied Energistics

Archimede's Ship

Asphalt Mod

Atomic Science

Auto Utils

Beer Mod

Better Storage

Bspkrs Core

BuildCraft

Calclavia Core

ChocoCraft

CodeChickenCore

ComputerCraft

Damage Indicators

Flans Mod

FPS Plus

GalactiCraft (With Planets Addon)

Hats

ICBM

Inventory Tweaks

Mekanism (All modules)

MineFactory Reloaded

Modular Force Field Systems

Modular Power Suits

Natura

Nether Ores

Not Enough Items

Novamenu

Numina

Open Blocks

PowerCrystals Core

Schematica

Tinker's Construct

TreeCapitator

Universal Electricity Core

Vending

Waila

WikiLinks

WR-CBE

Zan's Minimap

CONTENT PACKS:

Manus Civil Pack

Manus Modern Weapons Pack

Manus WW2 Pack

Modern Weapons Pack

Nerf Pack

Simple Parts pack

SMP Parts Pack

Titan Pack

WW2 Pack

Ye Olde Pack

PLUGINS:

Apoc End Reset (Kill the enderdragon more than once!)

Cake Party (Because why not?)

CraftBay (Trade items!)

Craftconomy 3 (Ka-ching!)

Essentials (Every server has it...)

LWC (No more stealing from chests!)

PermissionsEx (No you can't /op yourself)

Random Teleport (Where am I?)

Server Signs (Commands in signs, wagh?!)

Smoke Trail (Particles!)

Factions (Who Should I raid next?)

Vault (It's supposed to be important)

World Border (No, you can't crash the server!)

WorldEdit (BAM! Giant genital statue)

World Guard (The blocks regenerate!!)

XpShop (Gotta do something with all those levels?)

RULES:

1. No hacked clients

2. No exploiting possible glitches

3. Give back player's items if you kill them

4. You may only battle other players with their consent

5. Use common sense, no griefing

UPTIME: 99% of the time (maintenance occasionally)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

error in unzipping modpack file plese fix

I just tested and there's no error, try again by resetting the modpack. Also server is down for a few days as I'm having issues with my PC, thanks for your patience everyone!

Hey there.. i'm loving this modpack and the server but.. could you please build some kind of spawn building where the rules are posted and news are update and stuff? i know i'm asking for a lot but i feel like that the server needs it ;) cheers Mine_Craft_R (really whish there would be mod or more people :) )

Hey there.. i'm loving this modpack and the server but.. could you please build some kind of spawn building where the rules are posted and news are update and stuff? i know i'm asking for a lot but i feel like that the server needs it ;) cheers Mine_Craft_R (really whish there would be mod or more people :) )

Yeah, I'm not a good builder, but if anyone sends me a good spawn schematic then I'll be happy to WorldEdit it in!

Thanks for the answer, i might look into it in a sp creative world ;) but at the moment I can't get on the server and in the crash log it says : Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.voidzm.novamenu.gui.GuiNovamenuConnecting cannot be cast to net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting can't figure it out but i'm guessing that novamenu isn't doing good with dmg indicators because when i was on the server the dmg indicators were always grey when i looked at a mob

Hey max each time i try to access the server me game goes back to launcher aka crash does that usually happen... and iis there a solution to the issue?

UPDATE: It works at long last! It was an ID issue now fixed, you don't even need to update the pack.

Thank you! I really love this server :) if you could : please add gregtech and ic2 or just ic2 i don't mind ;) would be great

edit: All my osmium and all the ores from Mekanism are gone that i mined.. i can't find any in caves either.. there are some weird blank spots in the ground though

1. Do you even remember me

2. If you do you know im trustable, right?

3. Can i have creative to make the schematic on the server

I know you're trustworthy, it's just this is purely a survival server and if you can make a good spawn then do it in a single player world and send it to me.