suggestions for modpack

DHT

Also buildcraft and IC2 please :D

NO! both those mods are way overused, I like the fact they are using only MFR for technical machines

Though I will agree that the pack needs a few more mods added. (Especially the "Extra Utilities" mod)

On my client I have already added a lot of extra mods, including:

Applied Energetics, Aquaculture, BetterChests, Emasher, EngineersToolbox, ExtraTiC, Extra Utilities, Farlanders, HopperDucts, InvTweaks, Metallurgy, Mystcraft, PamsHarvestCraft, Revamp, RotaryCraft, Translocators, Armor Status HUD, Status EffectHUD and Damage Indicators

NO! both those mods are way overused, I like the fact they are using only MFR for technical machines

Though I will agree that the pack needs a few more mods added. (Especially the "Extra Utilities" mod)

On my client I have already added a lot of extra mods, including:

Applied Energetics, Aquaculture, BetterChests, Emasher, EngineersToolbox, ExtraTiC, Extra Utilities, Farlanders, HopperDucts, InvTweaks, Metallurgy, Mystcraft, PamsHarvestCraft, Revamp, RotaryCraft, Translocators, Armor Status HUD, Status EffectHUD and Damage Indicators

I agree BC and IC2 are both overused, but they do add some great things. A lot of the mods you have on your client would be great additions to this modpack, on my client I have:

Computercraft, All of the flans mod addons, including manus, OpenComputers, Orespawns, Portalgun, Mo Creatures, Open Peripherals (another mod they should add), thaumcraft, and ars magica 2

Inventory Tweaks would be an amazing addition to this modpack. It's literally the only thing I am sad about not seeing.

As for the rest, meh, I can deal with not have other storage means or other tech mods. But inventory tweaks is just a really fantastic quality of life mod.

Hell no. Inventory tweaks interferes directly with the minions mod, badly.

Of the two, minions is a better fit. Inventory tweaks is overused.

I would enjoy better storage, though.

the rest of the stuff? bc, IC2, TC, etc? That's all in the other packs. heck, I'd rather there were something other than MFR and TE in there also... they are massively overused, although not as bad as those others.

You know, Rotarycraft and Better furnaces could definitely replace those for ore processing and farming automation... not to mention mechanicka is underutilized and very much fits the theme (is it mechanicka? the automation mod that used to be UE but finally ditched it's insane api)

I do, however, entirely agree with the extra utilities mod. The angel block alone vastly expands the possibilities for stuff like space stations, and the peaceful table allows you to shift the gameplay to building and such if wrestling with blazes isn't your thing.

World and generation tweaks could be a nice, low-profile addin as well.