AOTBT Bin Folder Download

Slenderpman

Hey, I was wondering if there was any way I could get a bin folder download for attack of the B-team. The technic launcher is failing to install anything from that folder but modpack and version.json. If I could just download the bin file and replace it with mine so I have the files, that would be great. Thanks :D.

I'd advise you to just redownload the pack. The technic's mirrors are no longer bottleneck-ed.

I did try to re download the pack, resetting it from the menu and deleting it from .technic in %appdata% then re downloading. It seems to be some internet or AV problem on my side that happens whenever I try to download minecraft. I wouldn't resort to this if I hadn't put most of my resources towards finding out what was causing it and failing

(Yes, I disabled firewall and anti virus)

(Yes I reinstalled Java)

(Yes, I did the Setx-Java_Options Thingy in the Environment Path)

(Yes, I tried repairing my connection as soon as and before it starting installing minecraft)

(Yes I tried the Jar, Mac, and Linux version of Tekkit.)

(Yes, I tried deleting Meta Inf the Jar, Mac, And Linux and Windows version of tekkit.)

(Yes, I've tried everything but this)

I did try to re download the pack, resetting it from the menu and deleting it from .technic in %appdata% then re downloading. It seems to be some internet or AV problem on my side that happens whenever I try to download minecraft. I wouldn't resort to this if I hadn't put most of my resources towards finding out what was causing it and failing

(Yes, I disabled firewall and anti virus)

(Yes I reinstalled Java)

(Yes, I did the Setx-Java_Options Thingy in the Environment Path)

(Yes, I tried repairing my connection as soon as and before it starting installing minecraft)

(Yes I tried the Jar, Mac, and Linux version of Tekkit.)

(Yes, I tried deleting Meta Inf the Jar, Mac, And Linux and Windows version of tekkit.)

(Yes, I've tried everything but this)

I am not sure. Sorry I couldn't help.

• 9 months later...