1. Corjy

Corjy

2. xxShark

xxShark

• Similar Content

• By βeta
      I am trying to play tekxit 3.14 Pi in a server with some friends. I’ve tested the modpack on my computer, and it worked just fine. I have tested with all my friend as well and both the modpack and the server work without any problem. However, one of my friends is having a lot of problems to launch the modpack. We even tried to upgrade her RAM from 6gb to 8gb and we set technic launcher / java settings / memory to 4gb, but nothing worked. We tried to set memory in java settings to 3, 3.5 and 5 as well, with no success. Java is up to date, by the way. She does not have a dedicated graphic card, but one other friend of mine does not have either ant it works fine, so that should not be the problem. And, to make matters worse, we tried to change the modpack, but it seems no modpack will launch at all. The modpack window does open and start to load, but it closes without any error message. Nothing seems to work, for some reason. Does anyone have an idea?
    • By aguamieles
      Hey everyone! I'm relatively new to Technic, and I'm having some problems launching modpacks. Whenever I run a modpack, the Minecraft window gets stuck on a white screen. I am running on a Macbook Pro on Mojave 10.14.4. Any advice on how to fix this? If needed, I can post a pastebin from my Technic console. Thank you!
    • By mojiwoji
      My Hexxit screen keeps getting stuck on either a black, a white, or a flashing screen between both. I have deleted and reinstalled but nothing works. Any ideas?
    • By Umbreon118
      For some reason my modpack won't load mods when I start it up, it just cuts to vanilla.

I am hoping that one of you wonderful people can find issues that I have missed.

Here is my dropbox for the modpack, https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnnzusyjyp8z2w8/Pokemon.zip?dl=0 
      Before anyone says it, I have double checked by reinstalling all the mods off of curseforge to insure they are from a reliable source.

I hope to hear solutions or suggestions soon.

Thanks
    • By RehabcZ
      Hi, I have small problem with Essentials Essentials-2.11.1 on MCPC+ 1.5.2 mcpc-plus-1.5.2-R1.1-forge738-B653 that i downloaded from mcmirror.io.
      When i execute some command in console or like a player it gives me exception.
      [WARNING] Unexpected exception while parsing console command "ban" org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'ban' in plugin Essentials v2.11.1 at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:189) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:555) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:538) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:364) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:321) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:732) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:614) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommandEssentials(Essentials.java:339) at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommand(Essentials.java:330) at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ... 8 more I have already disabled custom-class-loader due to not loading plugins at all.
      Other plugins like WorldEdit, WorldGuard, GriefPrevention, Vault works fine.
      This is what i found during loading server 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling Essentials v2.11.1 (Is it up to date?) java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.cache.CacheBuilder.build(Lcom/google/common/cache/CacheLoader;)Lcom/google/common/cache/Cache; at com.earth2me.essentials.UserMap.<init>(UserMap.java:19) at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onEnable(Essentials.java:178) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:384) at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:383) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:303) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:285) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71243_i(MinecraftServer.java:479) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:445) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:385) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:214) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:588) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573) 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [INFO] [EssentialsSpawn] Enabling EssentialsSpawn v2.11.1 2020-08-01 16:02:04 [INFO] [EssentialsChat] Enabling EssentialsChat v2.11.1  
      mcpc.yml bukkit.yml