Sign in to follow this  
Dyldangs

Weird thing with Shears

I was using the bat morph to fly up to my tree house, and I could insta-mine leaves and wood sometimes while flying. Other times while flying I wouldn't be able to insta-mine anything, but I shouldn't be able to insta-mine. I don't know what the reason why it happens, but I have abused it a little. :3 But yeah

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MajorHeartAttack
      Just made a new Modpack called Heartattack, and wanted to advertise it, because it has mods like Galacticaft, Morph, SpeedsterHeroes, Nukes, Everything! Also the main reason would be if this Modpack gets support, I would open up a Public server, so I would really be looking forward to that with your support! Line: https://www.technicpack.net/profile/4864249/modpacks
    • By Stonemaster5
      I don't know what happened to trigger it, but I was playing the B-team as a bat and my flight speed (displayed on the top-left of my screen) went down to 25% when it was previously at 100% for no reason. I flew very slow and it got annoying. I didn't know what to do so I just re-downloaded the modpack. It worked at first, but about 3 minutes in it started going down again and it was back to 25%. If anyone knows how to fix this, please help.
    • By Subber
      ThormenLOTR is a server based on the amazing Lord of the Rings mod.
      The server has many features that official pack lacks of and some bug fixes to deliver the best playing experience.
      Some of the key features:
      * A new Middle-earth dimension
      * Over 100 new biomes, each with their own unique structures and resources
      * Biomes are generated in accordance with Tolkien's map of Middle-earth
      * The mysterious, unexplored lands of Rhûn and Harad
      * The ancient Pits of Utumno, a terrifying dungeon dimension full of Morgoth's evil creatures
      * Hundreds of new blocks, weapons, armours, foods, and items
      * People and races from the Lord of the Rings world
      * An alignment system, where faction inhabitants will aggro you unless you have positive or neutral alignment
      * New gameplay elements dependent on the player's alignment: trading, unit hiring, and an expanded achievement system
      * Randomly generated Mini-Quests, and the Red Book from kit "pouchbook" to record them
      * Seamless multiplayer integration in all areas of the mod
      IP and website: Thormenpvp.net
    • By XkillerDomx/Dominic
      DOWNLOAD MODPACK HERE!   http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/builder-haven.834733
      A Modpack with all of the best mods combined, Even Has its Own dedicated server, thats up always, We have 4 Donator ranks and a semi working site!   http://builderhaven.enjin.com/
      Some of our mods include
      Optfine
      Inv Pets+ Custom pets
      Chisel 2
      Hardcore Quests
      And So.. SO much more! 40+ Mods, The best mods out there, Combined, Come and play! If you have any suggestions for mods, Please Leave them Below! And I will look into it for you :), Thank you!.
      You also have a choice if you want to Pvp, Or pve! Choose wisely :)!
              DOWNLOAD MODPACK HERE!   http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/builder-haven.834733

• By Catleene
      Hey, I found a flying ship but it accidentally fell into a water and I didn't know how to fly again. The X button doesn't work. So I build another ship but that one fell on the ground again and the X button still doesn't work. Can someone help me? I don't know what to do :/ I tried to change controls to have X free and still nothing... HEEELP