Sign in to follow this  
lukemlxx

Microblock Issue

Hey guys, I just downloaded the B-Team pack and trying to host a server for myself and a couple of friends on my own computer. I got the server working fine but whenever I go to join the server myself an error pops up saying "The following microblocks are not installed on this client:(list)" I'm posting screen shot of the error. Does anyone know how to fix this? I did try to reinstall the Client, but that didn't work.

H9D58rL.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Redfromnorthwick
      I have an issue installing a modpack called Mythic [Kinetic]. Basically, I used to be able to install this modpack and play on it whenever I wanted to. Recently, I wasn't able to do so. Whenever I try to click install nothing seems to download. No mods, no configs, nothin'. Afterwards waiting for a minute or two I get the message "An error was raised while attempting to read pack info for modpack kinetic-mythic-modpack, build 4.0.3d; Read timed out. I would look if there were any logs for any problems but nothing shows up since nothin' is being downloaded. I would delete the pack and reinstall it but the same issue occurs. I even tried factory resetting my laptop to see if my laptop was the issue, but the same problem keeps appearing time and time again. So can anyone please help me figure out what's goin' on please? thank you

• By Aztu
      This is the issue im getting, it just stops on an random part always on the ModelManager phase, not loading, this happens when loading random blocks, happened before on knightmetal block, and iron ladder from the twilight forest mod.
      Modpack link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/magic-tech-and-other-stuff.1386871

• By TheGameSpider
      Three days ago, I started creating a modpack.
      So I downloaded some mods, uploaded them on server and did the modpack creating stuff.
      When I was done, It was time to click the Install button (in the launcher). The Launcher downloaded all the .zip files to cache folder, as normal. But then something Strange happened...
      The launcher started extracting contents from jar packages to the root directory. I Really don't know what is happening. The log looks like the installation was successful. I tried to restart the launcher and reinstall the modpack several times but it did not helped. I hope someone could help me to fix this.
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-spideros-pack.1286371
      root folder.zip

EDIT:
      Only mods whose name contains (1) are correctly installed.

• By EnderBluesGaming
      Alright, heres what's going on. I made my modpack, opened it, opened the server, used hamachi, jumped in, and i went through the creative menu to check out some of the mods, and i went to MC Heli's section and Theres no tanks in the tank menu, no  planes in the planes menu, and no helis in the heli menu. I really need help.

I put a picture below to help you guys figure it out
      -Please help, Ender

• By afchlam
      Hello!
      I have started a custom mod pack with these mods and whenever I load into the server I cannot craft or spawn non-vanilla objects and only vanilla mobs spawn. I have the gravestone mod installed, yet on death, I drop all items and no gravestones appear. Despite this, I can use NotEnoughItems for recipes and all items show up, vanilla and modded, when I use the /give command I cannot TAB and get other mod items through that. Whenever I attempt to spawn in a non-modded item it gives the error 'Item XXXX was not found.' I have looked up countless other places and all I can find is the configuration files are not the same, yet this error still occurs after an estimated 5 trials after copying the configuration files to the server. I have tested the exact same mod pack in survival and it works. Does anyone have any idea how this happens? This has to be an error with something server-side, maybe something is messed up in how I set up the files. I can also see the creative tabs and all of the item textures and even place the item in my inventory, but when I attempt to place it the item disappears from the inventory and does not place.
      I have the start-up batch file run off of the 'minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar ' file, but also tried running the forge file using my script file, which does not do anything, literally. I even attempted to run the 'minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar' file directly without a script file, same result.
      This is the script I have for my start-up script:

Thank you in advance.