DrShaz

AttilaCraft Attack on B-Team White Listed Survival.

IGN: menoemo22

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there:

I want to join this whitelisted server so I can play on a server where I can play with other friendly people and not have to worry about people raiding or pvping me. I would also like to be able to experience all of the modpack to it's fullest extent and be able to play whenever I want. Single player is just not as much fun  :D. I love collaborating with other players as well as learning from them.  I really hope to find a good server I can call home and enjoy my stay at and I really hope this is the one. Thanks for reading my application and I hope to see everyone in game soon! I plan to make some videos on the server as well, and I also plan to live stream.

People, do not apply if you are not on youtube, the OP made a false post when he said "You don't have to be a youtuber but to join it's encouraged" But I asked him why I wasn't whitelisted and he said because I'm not on youtube, so if you're not do not waste your time to apply.

I accepted mainly non youtubers. It is no neccesary to be a youtuber to get whitelisted it is prefered. The reason I did not accept you is because you do not have a youtube. So i prefer not to have you on the server. Stop being asshurt.

IGN: Silvester3                                                                   

Skype: sonofrage117                        its a stupid name i know XD i was 12 at the time                                                                                 Age: 16                                                                                             

Edited by silvester3

Whitelist application:

IGN: Tac_Tonic

IGN: xdurantula

IGN: menoemo22

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there:

I want to join this whitelisted server so I can play on a server where I can play with other friendly people and not have to worry about people raiding or pvping me. I would also like to be able to experience all of the modpack to it's fullest extent and be able to play whenever I want. Single player is just not as much fun  :D. I love collaborating with other players as well as learning from them.  I really hope to find a good server I can call home and enjoy my stay at and I really hope this is the one. Thanks for reading my application and I hope to see everyone in game soon! I plan to make some videos on the server as well, and I also plan to live stream.

Whitelisted.

hi I am with 2 persons so 2 forms in 1

ign: allukain and groengrass

I(allukain) have a youtubechannel and im thinking of making vids of aotb modpack lets hope I can make vids from this server

Edited by allukain

IGN: XCALibuR_DiMeS

also, my friend and I (who will post a reply in a short while) created a lets play series for BigDig when it first was released, however his account was closed on youtube for violating a policy of some kind (false accusation). We have been talking about doing another for a modpack for a long time, but have yet to find a decent server. We hope this is it!

also, my friend and I (who will post a reply in a short while) created a lets play series for BigDig when it first was released, however his account was closed on youtube for violating a policy of some kind (false accusation). We have been talking about doing another for a modpack for a long time, but have yet to find a decent server. We hope this is it!

hi my name is Laksdible <--in game / Landon <-- irl) i am 19 im friends with Xcalibur_Dimes we would like to start recording a lets play of this mod pack but haven been aboule to find a good server yet and would like to try your my skype name is Landon.mchale2

i.g.n:b14000

skype name: b10124ichigo

hi i'm a 14 year old who has gotten bord of playing on faction servers and want to find a small mindcrack like server that has friendly staff and a good community that dosen't abuse me for my mistakes and i like building and red stone and i can't do that on any other server with out getting grifed.

i have look on the internet for days trying to find a server like this and this is the only one that i want to go on.

IGN: buddy1130

I want to join because I like servers with not to many people so there is no grief and/or raiding.