XeonNetwork

[1.0.9c] XeonBteam [Factions] [24/7] [100Slots]

46 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Rate This Server Out Of 10?

I am really having fun on the server but the lag is kinda bothering. The server is still playable just have to /lagg unloadchunks every once and a while :)

i registered on the website and hoping to get SuperMember Soon

keep up the great work with the server

~ionkiller118

I am really having fun on the server but the lag is kinda bothering. The server is still playable just have to /lagg unloadchunks every once and a while :)

i registered on the website and hoping to get SuperMember Soon

keep up the great work with the server

~ionkiller118

Im working on fixing the lag, im currently trying to find the most efficient way to stop it, its expensive tho xD! so im gunna need a few more donations! <3

Hello Xeon. This server is the first server i entered with the Attack Of the B Team modpack. I hope it continues being better and better. I voted all the links and the server has no lag at all. Thanks for the server! Im a member and it could be perfect if i can get a SuperMember. Me and my friend are really enjoying playing here. Also morph mod would be super ! I hope you enable that :/ 

Edited by Canskyline137

can someone please unban me, message The Ban Hammer has spoken means banned for nothing and i didn't do anything besides playing on the server. my in game name is 753101357