Sign in to follow this  
confederalis

I just lost my best world......

I just had this same thing happen to me.  Should have read down a little before I posted.  I looked in %appdata% under .technics and it looks like my world is still there, but it's not showing up in the launcher.  Your's might still be there as well.  Not sure what to do about it since it's in the file.  Hm.

What you can do to fix this, Generate a new world and copy the following fils from the new world to the old world:  level.dat

Please note that you lose your Inventory, achievements, mapwriter info, etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LonkaGaming
      Your world is save in %appdata% .technic>modpacks<select your modpack<saves
    • By Butters915
      I know that a few others have reported the problem, but I have not found any solution with me and my friend's world. When we started the world, there were almost no problems with falling through the world or lag or anything. As we progressed, though, this problem got worse and worse, starting with when I died I would fall though the world for 10-20 seconds, and I would spawn back in with little to no problems. This has now gotten to the point where I cannot play on the server because I would be falling through the world and into the void. Once I let it sit for a while and it took almost 30 mins for me to load in, but I was immediately killed, leaving me to fall through the world. We use hamachi to play together and both have pretty mediocre internet, both staying around 6 Mbps on an average day. Also, we both have around 6 gb of ram allocated to technic, so that is not the problem, as we have both tried lowering and increasing ram. Any help would be great!
    • By Boi123
      Hello, my game after I create new world and start it when it load it crashes and says this "A fatal error has been occured, this connection is terminated ". This happens in singleplayer and multiplayer.
      Modpack im playing "Mianite reborn"
      Does somebody has a solution
    • By Laundrupp23
      I can't get in to my game because when I'm trying to open my world I see my hot bar and then the game crashes. It crashed the first time when I went on my Archimedes ship mod ship and it was attached to a bridge that was attached to the land. Here's the crash report: 
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 at java.util.ArrayList.fastRemove(-1) at java.util.ArrayList.remove(-1) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerInstance.java:70) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(SourceFile:302) at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:301) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72515_a(NetServerHandler.java:626) at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:99) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
    • By zbug100
      Hello everybody,
      I have been trying to set up a modpack for me and a few friends and in doing so, have come into a plethora of problems. The latest of which being that my modpack will load into 1.7.10 Vanilla minecraft, where as I need it to load into Forge 1.7.10 for it to be a modpack.
      Link to my modpack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/80eukyyexe4x5ux/Zedpack V1.zip?dl=1
      I don't know how I can fix the issue, and all I know is that it doesn't work. Help would be gladly appreciated and if you need any more info I'll be straight to it!