Hello there. I have been fighting this issue for a while now, but now im mad enough to make a forum post about this. After 2 weeks, i still cannot find any way to solve this issue.
I have updated windows, used DDU to delete my gpu driver, reinstalled my gpu driver, updated my bios, deleted then reinstalled every version and instance of minecraft, java and every launcher, Set the technic launcher to the newest version of java, oldest version of java. Tried running the program from an ssd, checked with another gpu, still nothing. I have sent the logs to the discord bot, but it found nothing out of the ordinary [ Im Matt Moody#0101 ]. I have no idea what is happening now.
I'm at a loss. I've been playing my modpack for a month now and after updating to 1.16.5, it fails to launch as it loads Minecraft assets. I managed to get it to launch once, but it was vanilla Minecraft.
MC Version: 1.16.5
Pastebin won't work (404 error) so here's the error log:
By Lord Ptolemy
If you're looking to have your Technic Platform or Forum account deleted you can request their deletion by following the instructions below:
Table of Contents
1. Technic Platform Account
2. Technic Forum Account
3. Frequent Issues & Answers
Technic Platform Account
1. Login into your platform account at https://www.technicpack.net/login
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right of the window
3. Click on the button called "Report User"
4. For the "Report Reason" select "Other reason (Describe in detail in below box)" in the dropdown.
5. For the "Describe the problem " write "I request that my Technic platform account be deleted."
Technic Forum Account
1. Login into your forum account at https://forums.technicpack.net/login/
2. Click on the "Reply to this topic" button in the top right of this thread.
3. In the reply box write "I request that my Technic forum account be deleted."
4. Click on the "Submit Reply" button to the bottom right of the box.
Note: Your deletion request will be processed at the end of the month.
Frequent Issues & Answers
1. I don't have access to my X account, but still want my account deleted.
Until you have access to your account there's nothing that can be done.
2. I want both of my accounts deleted.
Then follow both sets of instructions.
3. I submitted a request for my Forum account to be deleted through the Platform, why hasn't it been deleted!?
Follow the instructions again. Forum account deletion requests are to be made in this thread. Requests made through the Platform are ignored since Platform and Forum accounts are separate. We can't easily verify ownership between them.
4. I submitted a request for my Platform account to be deleted through the Forum, why hasn't it been deleted!?
Follow the instructions again. Platform account deletion requests are to be made through the report feature on the Platform. Requests made through the Forum are ignored since Platform and Forum accounts are separate. We can't easily verify ownership between them.
5. I want my X account restored after having it deleted!
That's not possible. Make a new account.
So I have been working on a modpack of mine lately, recently switched computers to a higher end one, and here I am working on the first update I have done for this modpack since I got the new pc. I make sure to test to make sure all the mods work together in a test pack, and then I decide to zip up the mods,scripts(for crafttweaker), llibrary, coremods, config, cache, bin, and the .mixin.out folder into one neat folder like I have done in the past. So here i go and upload the folder onto dropbox and test downloading the update through the technic launcher, instead of the name of the folder, it starts downloading a folder with the name of the version it is on the website, and when I launch it, it is just a fresh install of forge with none of the mods or anything. I don't know what went wrong in the process, but I need some help. Here's the DL Link and the modpack link.
DL link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nn2zia9l4g9u6sa/EOI 0.2.0.zip?dl=0
Modpack Link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/eoi-devbuild.1783065
TLDR; It is defaulting to a fresh install of forge with no mods even though I have done the exact same thing I did in the past.