Well met peeps and peepsies!

As you read in the title I have the dream of putting together a mighty mod-pack! But sadly I am quite the greeny at making mod-packs and could really use some help. 

I promise you a great treasure for your help in creating this mod-pack! A "Mighty Thank You!" from me, regrettably i can't promise you anything else so i hope that it will suffice!
I don't think there will be allot of work to be done since I've done everything that the Technic guide told me to do.

I hope that one of you experienced, brave, helpful people out there will be willing to join me in my quest!

Best Regards Flyff

I opened it a couple of times where it kept asking for new cores and different mods which i installed until it asked me to install Industrial craft 2, which was already in the mod-pack. So I did a double check that I had installed it properly but still i was asked to install it. 

I might be something with the minecraft.jar since I'm allot of different videos showed different ways to install it and the Technic guide wasn't exactly "step-by-step" precise. 

If you want i can post Mod-URL ?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Nyrab
      I'm trying a new modpack
      The version is 1.10.2
      I tried to remove some mods and still don't work

Modpacklog.zip
    • By zoezp
      I am new to making modpacks and this is the first one I ever made so I watched some youtube tutorials and it worked well until I tried to launch the modpack and It started as vanilla but when I checked the modpack options it had the mods installed and they were all in the folder. I tried to fix it and tried out things like renaming the files but nothing worked for me so thats why I am here asking for your help.
      I don't know what the problem is at this points so I would really like some help.
      Here is the dropbox link I used to upload the modpack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2qfs8zuco8fh39/pixelmon fun.zip?dl=1
      Here is the modpack download link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/pixelmon-2780956.1833394

If any more info is needed just ask and I'll provide it if I can.
      Thanks in advance! 
    • By Zilverrr
      Whenever me or my friends try to download my modpack https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/minecraft-steden-oorlog.1830815 it only runs vanilla 
      can someone help me with this ?
    • By FlameOregu
      I'm trying to play a modpack with my little brother and all of a sudden it only launches vanilla! Please help quick. I'm using FHM Stoneblock 2 if that helps.
    • By YTDannydan
      So i made a modpack, and i have tried linking my file on several different websites, dropbox, MediaFire and Google Drive. but the modpack settings keep saying: "The modpack location you specified is not a valid zip file." can someone please help me? i want to make a server of this modpack in future but for the last couple days i have been struggling!