Well met peeps and peepsies!

As you read in the title I have the dream of putting together a mighty mod-pack! But sadly I am quite the greeny at making mod-packs and could really use some help. 

I promise you a great treasure for your help in creating this mod-pack! A "Mighty Thank You!" from me, regrettably i can't promise you anything else so i hope that it will suffice!
I don't think there will be allot of work to be done since I've done everything that the Technic guide told me to do.

I hope that one of you experienced, brave, helpful people out there will be willing to join me in my quest!

Best Regards Flyff

I opened it a couple of times where it kept asking for new cores and different mods which i installed until it asked me to install Industrial craft 2, which was already in the mod-pack. So I did a double check that I had installed it properly but still i was asked to install it. 

I might be something with the minecraft.jar since I'm allot of different videos showed different ways to install it and the Technic guide wasn't exactly "step-by-step" precise. 

If you want i can post Mod-URL ?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By m4lf0y__
      Hi, i've been developing a modpack lately and have discovered after multiple attempts that mods won't load, the forge is renamed and all dependencies and stuff are in, it works on MC Client but not on Technic. Please help I'm trying to make a server. :)
      Link to the modpack: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8f10bxphd9ixtzy/modpack.zip
      Thank you.
    • By ketrab2004
      When i start my modpack it starts vanilla minecraft without any mods
      link to dropbox
      i am using forge 1.14.4  28.2.0
      latest.log
    • By Marller
      I updated a modpack last night and lost everything. Most of the mods that were in the pack I use all the time and they were removed. I tried to reinstall them, got Needs Newest Forge Update, tried to install that and nothing. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the modpack several times. When I load the game it just loads the vanilla version. I asked for help in their Discord but there was nothing that they could really do. I've tried a few modpacks and they all load just fine. Is there a away to fix this?
    • By Yamiash101
      Howdy, I'm trying to set up a dumb little modpack for me to screw around with using the technic launcher, mostly so I can still use client-side mods on my main client without having to switch the mod folders constantly. Anyways, as the title suggests, it's opening up in vanilla. I understand this is a relatively common issue, and have spent the last 2 or more hours looking at other members' help requests to little avail. As far as I can tell, everything has been done correctly.

The modpack is unceremoniously called Dat Survivor Boi, since Survivor was taken and I didn't feel like making something serious, as this was supposed to be a relatively private thing at first. Any help would be appreciated. I suspect it might have something to do with "coremods", but I haven't really screwed around with mods later than 1.7.10 before, so I am very unfamiliar with it. It's never been an issue in my past, and I'm doubtful it is now, but that's the only thing I can tell could be wrong.

Thank you for reading.