Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

Username: demon1103

How did you find the server: Found the server on technicpack.net

Why do you want to join: I really want to get back into B-team where there is PvP, but outlawed mindless killing(I enjoy making PvP centered games).

What do you plan to do: I plan to revisit my role as the mad Dr. Frankenpool, build an "evil' lair and other crazy mad scientist things.(don't go in the basement)

What is your favorite color: Red and Black

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Attack of the B-Team is a modpack developed by Technic, the creators of Tekkit, and includes a large variety that are mainly about 'crazy mad science'. The modpack includes fewer technical mods from F

Added everyone above to the whitelist. Have Fun

Minecraft username: Fishcuppizzaman Where you found this server?: Technic Forums Why you want to be on this server?: I want to play mp and explore this Attack of the B-Team mod. I usually just do my

Armenoswag

I found this server on technic forums

I want to be on this server because I want to play this modpack with other people and not get attacked like on other servers

I want to help out since I know most of the mods and also build like a base and normal survival stuff

Blue

Plz message me when added

Edited by Armeno

Minecraft username:_ugh_
Where you found this server? Technic server list
Why you want to be on this sever? Attack of the b-team is my favorite pack, i've been away for a while due to getting a new computer, now that i have one i really wanna play some mod packs :)
What are you planning on doing on the server? Help some people out, work on witchery and just have a fun time
Your favourite colour? Green 

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: MercuryJelly

Where you found this server?: On Google whilst Googling for AotB Servers.

Why you want to be on this sever?: I am currently looking for a non-aggressive and non-griefing modded server to play in and to mix around with other players without having any hostility.

What are you planning on doing on the server?: Mainly building, witchery or food stuff :)

Your favourite colour?: Purple :)

Thank you for reading~:)

• 1 month later...

Minecraft Username: PiratePlays

Where you found this server? : I found it on the Technic server lists

Why you want to be on this server ? I want to make friends and have fun along the way

What are you planning on doing on the server? having fun with the community

Your favourite colour? Blue

Thank You for your time  Cheers :cheers:

Edited by PiratePlays
  • 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: Mwing1
Where you found this server? Technicpack Attack of the B-team serverlist
Why you want to be on this sever? i want to play on a server with a community
What are you planning on doing on the server? im planning to play with new plp 
Your favourite colour? Blue 

• 1 month later...

Minecraft username: DeadManCaravan

Where you found this server: technic forms

Why you want to be on this server:I want to have fun and create amazing things with other people on a Hopefully friendly and no grief server

What do I want to be: I want to Create a super company where i could sell or trade of profit and fun

Your favorite colour: Blue

• 1 month later...

Minecraft Username: SlyNebula

Where did you find this server? Technic Server List

Why do you want to be on this server? It would be nice to get to meet new people, explore together, and build.

What are you planning on doing on the server? Building, helping others, just overall having a great time.

Favorite color? Purple~

• 1 month later...

Minecraft username: Bass_6

Where you found this server? Right here

Why you want to be on this sever? Because it is a whitelisted, non PVP, attack of the B team server that appears to have a reputable community

What are you planning on doing on the server? Exploring the attack of the B-team modpack in a social context, through building lots and lots of factory type stuff :chef:

Your favourite colour? White

• 3 months later...
  • Similar Content

• By madscientist10
      I had tried adding 2 mods to my current modpack and made a new zip so I wouldn't mess with the working one.  It didn't work of course, so I used the old zip that was working to update the modpack back to its slighty older version.  Now that one doesn't work either, even thought I never messed with that particular zip file.  Here is the crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      WARNING: coremods are present:
        ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.3.jar)
        Quark Plugin (Quark-r1.6-178.jar)
        CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.1.30.jar)
        LittlePatchingLoader (LittleTiles_v1.5.0-pre199_53_mc1.12.2.jar)
        CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.9_mc1.12.2.jar)
      Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge
      // Why did you do that?
      Time: 10/3/20 4:55 PM
      Description: Initializing game
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/creativemd/opf/OPFrame$1
          at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
          at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:539)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:232)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.creativemd.opf.OPFrame$1
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          ... 39 more
      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/creativemd/littletiles/client/gui/handler/LittleGuiHandler
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
          at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
          ... 41 more
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.creativemd.littletiles.client.gui.handler.LittleGuiHandler
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)
          ... 45 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Thread: Client thread
      Stacktrace:
          at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
          at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:539)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:232)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)
      -- Initialization --
      Details:
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_261, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 8088715248 bytes (7713 MB) / 8589934592 bytes (8192 MB) up to 8589934592 bytes (8192 MB)
          JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms8192m -Xmx8192m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4 -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2847 25 mods loaded, 25 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          | State | ID                | Version           | Source                                            | Signature |
          |:----- |:----------------- |:----------------- |:------------------------------------------------- |:--------- |
          | LC    | minecraft         | 1.12.2            | minecraft.jar                                     | None      |
          | LC    | mcp               | 9.42              | minecraft.jar                                     | None      |
          | LC    | FML               | 8.0.99.99         | modpack.jar                                       | None      |
          | LC    | forge             | 14.23.5.2847      | modpack.jar                                       | None      |
          | LC    | creativecoredummy | 1.0.0             | minecraft.jar                                     | None      |
          | LC    | littletilescore   | 1.0.0             | minecraft.jar                                     | None      |
          | LC    | alet              | 1.0               | A+Little+Extra+Tiles-1.0.7.jar                    | None      |
          | LC    | jei               | 4.15.0.291        | jei_1.12.2-4.15.0.291.jar                         | None      |
          | LC    | quark             | r1.6-178          | Quark-r1.6-178.jar                                | None      |
          | LC    | autoreglib        | 1.3-32            | AutoRegLib-1.3-32.jar                             | None      |
          | LC    | bibliocraft       | 2.4.5             | BiblioCraft[v2.4.5][MC1.12.2].jar                 | None      |
          | LC    | biomesoplenty     | 7.0.1.2439        | BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-7.0.1.2439-universal.jar     | None      |
          | LC    | ctm               | MC1.12.2-1.0.1.30 | CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.1.30.jar                         | None      |
          | LC    | chisel            | MC1.12.2-1.0.1.44 | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.1.44.jar                      | None      |
          | LC    | chiselsandbits    | 14.33             | chiselsandbits-14.33.jar                          | None      |
          | LC    | cjcm              | 1.0               | cjcm-1.0.jar                                      | None      |
          | L     | opframe           | 1.4.0             | OnlinePicFrame_v1.4.33_mc1.12.2.jar               | None      |
          | L     | creativecore      | 1.10.0            | CreativeCore_v1.10.9_mc1.12.2.jar                 | None      |
          | L     | forgelin          | 1.8.3             | Forgelin-1.8.3.jar                                | None      |
          | L     | cfm               | 6.3.1             | furniture-6.3.1-1.12.2.jar                        | None      |
          | L     | littleopener      | 1.0.1             | littleopener-1.0.1.jar                            | None      |
          | L     | littletiles       | 1.5.0             | LittleTiles_v1.5.0-pre199_53_mc1.12.2.jar         | None      |
          | L     | mcmultipart       | 2.5.3             | MCMultiPart-2.5.3.jar                             | None      |
          | L     | harvestcraft      | 1.12.2zb          | Pam's+HarvestCraft+1.12.2zf.jar                   | None      |
          | L     | worldedit         | 6.1.10-SNAPSHOT   | worldedit-forge-mc1.12.2-6.1.10-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar | None      |
          Loaded coremods (and transformers):
      ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.3.jar)

Quark Plugin (Quark-r1.6-178.jar)
        vazkii.quark.base.asm.ClassTransformer
      CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.1.30.jar)
        team.chisel.ctm.client.asm.CTMTransformer
      LittlePatchingLoader (LittleTiles_v1.5.0-pre199_53_mc1.12.2.jar)
        com.creativemd.littletiles.LittleTilesTransformer
      CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.9_mc1.12.2.jar)

GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 456.55' Renderer: 'GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2'
          Launched Version: 1.12.2-forge1.12.2-14.23.5.2847
          LWJGL: 2.9.4
          OpenGL: GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 456.55, NVIDIA Corporation
          GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
      Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.
      Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
      Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
      VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.
          Using VBOs: Yes
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Resource Packs:
          Current Language: English (US)
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          CPU: 8x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz
    • By Umbreon118
      For some reason my modpack won't load mods when I start it up, it just cuts to vanilla.

I am hoping that one of you wonderful people can find issues that I have missed.

Here is my dropbox for the modpack, https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnnzusyjyp8z2w8/Pokemon.zip?dl=0 
      Before anyone says it, I have double checked by reinstalling all the mods off of curseforge to insure they are from a reliable source.

I hope to hear solutions or suggestions soon.

Thanks
    • By Davy2011
      So i've had this server from the looks for quite some years and it ran fine. But now when I try to play it, it starts up normally, then going to the world to boot it up, then BAM! It closes with "server closed", then just crashes just like that and throws me this error. I tried it with and without Optifine, yet it still throws the same complaint at me. I tried to remove any persky mods that was causing the problem, but nothing. I even updated every mod that was outdated using a mod that detects whats outdated and whatnot, yet it still did the same crash to me. Anything to do? And yes, I know its talking about Optifine not being compatible, but I don't know why it still crashes even with it removed. I've explained this all over and people just can't help. If nobody can help out on this, forget it, i'll just make a whole new thing and scrap this.

Edit: I've already fixed it myself, thanks for the help.

• By Plowmanplowbro
      First of all, i apologize if this is the wrong place, i couldnt find a help section in the search. and im in desperate need of a solution. 

So i followed a tutorial to publish a pack to technic, it downloads everything fine but minecraft itself doesnt load with the mods. 

here is the link: http://dl.dropbox.com/s/6mes1106tcic227/Soffcraft.zip

please tell me what i did wrong, i have people waiting on me to finish this. 
    • By Justous
      Hi everyone,
      Despite my best efforts and reading several previous posts from this very form, my modpack keeps launching as if forge isn't installed. The mods and config folders and filled out and the modpack.jar is present in the bin folder upon install, but something just isn't happening. It seems like there must be something really obvious I'm missing...
      Here's a link to my modpack's zip: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9pxkwagken6o02/muscraft.zip?dl=1
      Anyone have any idea what is wrong?

Announcements