TomTheEpic

Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

Minecraft username: lusterwarrior
Where you found this server? - Browsing for a good whitelist server (found it on the forums here)
Why you want to be on this sever? - I prefer whitelist servers over open servers as the lag isn't as bad and the community tends to be more friendly in some cases, but I also haven't found any good servers for this modpack really and this one looks like it could be a lot of fun ^_^
What are you planning on doing on the server? - Build an underground launch site that will go to Mars, which is my main goal.
Your favourite colour? - Cyan! :D

Minecraft username: blackhole929
Where you found this server? Here
Why you want to be on this sever? I would like to be a part of a small community server with people that i can semi-trust
What are you planning on doing on the server? Build a base and have fun
Your favourite colour? Green

Minecraft username: Death_Kassie

Where you found this server?  technic forums

Why you want to be on this sever? cuz i hate playing alone

What are you planning on doing on the server? Get all saplings and make a great home!

Your favourite colour? Yelllllow! <3

Minecraft username: apollo131214
Where you found this server? On the technic forums
Why you want to be on this sever? I want to be part of a small community attack of the b-team server so that i can play peacefully

What are you planning on doing on the server? GO TO THE MOON!, THEN MARS!

Please respond quickly:)

Your favourite color?A dark blue

Edited by ApolloStriker

Minecraft username: super_dude_seth
Where you found this server? here the tecnic fourms
Why you want to be on this sever? im looking for a good server to play on
What are you planning on doing on the server? maily witchery and building but eventually everything
Your favourite colour? Purple

Minecraft name: crazygunner01

Where did you foind this server: technic website

Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on a non laggy server if possible and cant play anymore on the singleplayer

what are you planning on doing in this server? bassicly make a moon or mars or space station (suposed to be realy hard but gona need some assistance)

your favorite colour: Gray!

Minecraft username: Enigma080
Where you found this server? Here on technic forums :)
Why you want to be on this sever? To have some fun and get to know some new people and have an all around great time!
What are you planning on doing on the server? Learning the modpack a bit more and I am hoping to have fun playing with you guys :D
Your favourite colour? Blue but maybe red or purple I can't decide I like the 3 of them :S

I hope you will see my app soon and am looking forward to playing with you all!!

large.gif

Minecraft username: theonecloud
Where you found this server? these forums.

Why you want to be on this sever? because i would love to play on a nice community server.
What are you planning on doing on the server? most likely just build up a nice base and try to build up the community.
Your favourite colour? red.

Minecraft username: Tomahwk
Where you found this server? Technic B-Team Servers Forum
Why you want to be on this sever? I want a community to build and interact with.
What are you planning on doing on the server? Automating tasks.
Your favourite colour? Red or Brown.

Minecraft username: chewy225
Where you found this server? technic forum
Why you want to be on this sever?i like to play with others as there's only so many times playing with yourself is fun ;)
What are you planning on doing on the server? building experimenting with the mod pack and seeing what it can do
Your favourite colour? blue maybe

minecraft username: melon42
Where you found this server? this site
Why you want to be on this sever? i was recently playing on another non whitelisted server and was griefed 
badly.

What are you planning on doing on the server? building mainly 

Your favourite colour? green

Minecraft username: Lottalead
Where you found this server?Technic Forums
Why you want to be on this sever? Just like many people you get tired of playing plain ol minecraft y yourself and you want to branch out and play with others. Just looking for a fun server and so minecraft friends
What are you planning on doing on the server?Expand my knowledge of the diffrent mods and help when ever i can
Your favourite colour? Orange

Minecraft username: Meian

Where you found this server? Technic Forums

Why you want to be on this server? I've been looking for a good server to chill in while I play the pack. Playing alone is so lonely :L

What are you planning on doing on the server? Building and checking out most of the neat mods in the pack.

Your favorite color? Pig color.

Minecraft username: Timdiggy15

Where you found this server? Google

Why you want to be on this server? Im in need of a good modded server

What are you planning on doing on the server?Just playing Bteam and meeting new people

Your favorite color? Green

Minecraft username: Fishcuppizzaman

Where you found this server?: Technic Forums

Why you want to be on this server?: I want to play mp and explore this Attack of the B-Team mod. I usually just do my own server but am unable to atm. Also seems like                                                            you might have a good community that I want to experience and be part of.

What are you planning on doing on the server: Explore, build, help out where I can. excited to try out this mod

Your favourite color?: Depends on the day? lol, Black

I work odd hours and no set schedule so I'm a fairly casual player. Anyway looking forward to playing with everyone

Minecraft username: timtam929

Where you found this server? Technic Forums.

Why you want to be on this server? Looking for a server with a good community and trustworthy people.

What are you planning on doing on the server? advancing threw the modpack, building a base, mining.

Your favorite color? Blue.

Minecraft username:                                              ChadBecks
Where you found this server?                                Right Here
Why you want to be on this sever?                       To learn more about BTeam  with the help of an awesome community
What are you planning on doing on the server?    Mostly building and researching
Your favourite color?                                              Yellow

Minecraft username:                                              Kalo_Sinar
Where you found this server?                                This Forum
Why you want to be on this sever?                       Try out this Mod and make some friends
What are you planning on doing on the server?    Mostly building hidden research bases and helping build community projects also hoping on  finding another mad scientist to go to "WAR" with. See who's the most evil.
Your favourite color?                                              Enderman Green

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By GrantTheWizard
      Hello, I am new to LUA but not in programming. I am not understanding why my blockchain is not working.
      It is supposed to go 40 blocks down the row(Hence the for loop for count 40)
      Then when it gets to 40 come back(I need to change the 3 to a 2) but what it does right now is it digs the first wheat then stays there, then executes the turn then stops. Any ideas on how to fix?

• By pikachu_pikachu
      Hello trainers! Did you ever dream of living as a pokemon trainer, climbing your way to the top to become the #1 of the Pixelmon world? This pack is just for you! Experience the world as a trainer with thousands of Pixelmon and be the best one! Good luck!
      Check out our modpack = http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/pixelmoncouple
    • By mino8423
      Hello,
      Just made a lava transported from the nether to the overworld using the redpower deployers and my server crashed. Whenever I try to start the server it outputs:
      16:32:19 [INFO] [RedPower] FakePlayer created.
      16:32:19 [INFO] [RedPower] Login is disabled.
      I saw something saying that I need to add the alchemic bags to the blacklist in the redpower.cfg so I did,
      deployer.blacklist="27562:0,27562:1,27562:2,27562:3,27562:4,27562:5,27562:6,27562:7,27562:8,27562:9,27562:10,27562:11,27562:12,27562:13,27562:14,27562:15"
      I also can get into the world and remove the deployers to fix it since the server won't boot.
      When trying to login I get
      Connection Lost
      Failed to login: Bad Login
      Thanks

• By KingVolts
      so guys i was doing a cool modpack to play with the boys but it doesn't open it ,it just pops the minecraft 1.12.2 vanilla screen 
      i did exactly as the tutorials said over and over and nothing changes 
      can someone help??

modpack below
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/uskorno-brazzers.1640370
      obs(dont mind name or ricardo at icon) kkkkkk
    • By bluefinfish
      This is the crash repost and I don't know what keeps going wrong. I'm new to this so any help would be great. 

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      WARNING: coremods are present:
        IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-89.jar)
        AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar)
        MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar)
      Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge
      // Would you like a cupcake?
      Time: 3/15/20 1:16 PM
      Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
      net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Immersive HempCraft (immersivehempcraft)
      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: blusunrize/immersiveengineering/common/util/IEVillagerTrades$ItemstackForEmerald
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.init.Content.initNPC(Content.java:88)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.proxy.CommonProxy.preInit(CommonProxy.java:41)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.proxy.ClientProxy.preInit(ClientProxy.java:17)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.ImmersiveHempCraft.preInit(ImmersiveHempCraft.java:51)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:637)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:629)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:252)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEVillagerTrades$ItemstackForEmerald
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
          ... 44 more
      Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
          Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.11.6
          Java Version: 1.8.0_101, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 611132640 bytes (582 MB) / 993525760 bytes (947 MB) up to 993525760 bytes (947 MB)
          JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2847 46 mods loaded, 46 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          | State | ID                   | Version               | Source                                                         | Signature                                |
          |:----- |:-------------------- |:--------------------- |:-------------------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |
          | LCH   | minecraft            | 1.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | mcp                  | 9.42                  | minecraft.jar                                                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | FML                  | 8.0.99.99             | Modpack.jar                                                    | None                                     |
          | LCH   | forge                | 14.23.5.2847          | Modpack.jar                                                    | None                                     |
          | LCH   | animalbikes          | 1.11.2                | AnimalBikes_1.12.2(13Jan19).jar                                | None                                     |
          | LCH   | applecore            | 3.2.0                 | AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | aquaculture          | 1.6.8                 | Aquaculture-1.12.2-1.6.8.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | backpack             | 3.0.2                 | backpack-3.0.2-1.12.2.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LCH   | baubles              | 1.5.2                 | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                         | None                                     |
          | LCH   | betteranimalsplus    | 6.0.3                 | betteranimalsplus-1.12.2-6.0.3.jar                             | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bibliocraft          | 2.4.5                 | BiblioCraft[v2.4.5][MC1.12.2].jar                              | None                                     |
          | LCH   | biomesoplenty        | 7.0.1.2441            | BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-7.0.1.2441-universal.jar                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bonsaitrees          | 1.1.3                 | bonsaitrees-1.1.3-b156.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bookworm             | 1.12.2-2.2.0          | bookworm+-+2.2.0+(1.12.2)+-+dev.jar                            | None                                     |
          | LCH   | botania              | r1.10-361             | Botania+r1.10-361.jar                                          | None                                     |
          | LCH   | two_hour_mod         | 1.0.0                 | CandyMod.jar                                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | redstoneflux         | 2.1.0                 | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.0.6-universal.jar                        | 8a6abf2cb9e141b866580d369ba6548732eff25f |
          | LCH   | car                  | 1.2.10                | car-1.2.10.jar                                                 | None                                     |
          | LCH   | chinjufumod          | 3.2.2                 | ChinjufuMod[1.12.2]3.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | cookingforblockheads | 6.5.0                 | CookingForBlockheads_1.12.2-6.5.0.jar                          | None                                     |
          | LCH   | doggytalents         | 1.15.0.5              | DoggyTalents-1.12.2-1.15.0.5-universal.jar                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | cfm                  | 6.3.1                 | furniture-6.3.1-1.12.2.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | hatchery             | 2.2.2                 | hatchery-1.12.2-2.2.2.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LCH   | harvestcraft         | 1.12.2zb              | Pam's+HarvestCraft+1.12.2zf.jar                                | None                                     |
          | LCH   | mantle               | 1.12-1.3.3.55         | Mantle-1.12-1.3.3.55.jar                                       | None                                     |
          | LCH   | twilightforest       | 3.10.1013             | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.10.1013-universal.jar                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | tconstruct           | 1.12.2-2.13.0.171     | TConstruct-1.12.2-2.13.0.171.jar                               | None                                     |
          | LCH   | immersiveengineering | 0.12-89               | ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-89.jar                               | 4cb49fcde3b43048c9889e0a3d083225da926334 |
          | LCE   | immersivehempcraft   | 1.12-0.0.6.2          | Immersive+HempCraft-1.12-0.0.6.2.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | mts                  | 16.0.0                | Immersive+Vehicles-1.12.2-16.0.0.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | jaffa                | 7.63.1                | JAFFA-7.63.1.jar                                               | None                                     |
          | LC    | joshxmas             | 1.12.2-1.2.0          | joshxmas-1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | malisiscore          | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT | malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LC    | mca                  | 6.1.0                 | MCA-1.12.2-6.1.0-universal.jar                                 | None                                     |
          | LC    | melvinssignpack      | 1.0.0                 | Melvins_Simple_Sign_Pack-Release-0.1.0.jar                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | unuparts             | 3.0.0                 | UNU+Parts+Pack+for+IE+[MTS]+[IR]+1.12.2-15.5.0-1.5.0-3.0.0.jar | None                                     |
          | LC    | mmmpack              | 1.0.3                 | Moonspire+Metropolitan+Motors+[MTS]+1.10.2-14.0.0-1.0.3.jar    | None                                     |
          | LC    | naturalbabyanimals   | 1.2.0                 | naturalbabyanimals-1.2.0-mc1.12.x.jar                          | None                                     |
          | LC    | notenoughcats        | 2.1.0                 | NotEnoughPets-1.12.2-v2.1.0.jar                                | None                                     |
          | LC    | pamscookables        | 1.1                   | pamscookables-1.1.jar                                          | None                                     |
          | LC    | teaandbiscuits       | 1.4                   | TeaAndBiscuits-1.12.2-1.4.jar                                  | None                                     |
          | LC    | teastory             | 3.3.1-B30.413-1.12.2  | TeaStory-3.3.1-B30.413-1.12.2.jar                              | None                                     |
          | LC    | xaerominimap         | 20.0.0                | Xaeros_Minimap_20.0.0_Forge_1.12.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | xlfoodmod            | 1.12.2-1.9.1          | XL-Food-Mod-1.12.2-1.9.1.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LC    | kiwi                 | 0.5.2.29              | Kiwi-1.12.2-0.5.2.29.jar                                       | None                                     |
          | LC    | cuisine              | 0.5.14-build890       | Cuisine-0.5.14-build890.jar                                    | None                                     |
          Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
      IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-89.jar)
        blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.asm.IEClassTransformer
      AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar)
        squeek.applecore.asm.TransformerModuleHandler
      MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar)

GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel Inc.' Version: '2.1 INTEL-10.14.74' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000'
          Pulsar/tconstruct loaded Pulses: 
              - TinkerCommons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerWorld (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerTools (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerHarvestTools (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerMeleeWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerRangedWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerModifiers (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerSmeltery (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerGadgets (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerOredict (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerIntegration (Enabled/Forced)