Sign in to follow this  
jayman9000

Redstone Cell Not Powering Anything

I have a full redstone cell (10000000 MJ) And full redstone conduits connecting to my pulverizer, redstone furnace, DNA Analyzer and extractor, yet none of them are getting any power, help??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By CoolDrake
      Ok i tried to download a mod i did then i tried to play it {ps i'm on mac}  and then it said i unsupported version and i can't switch my version to 1.12 so i need help fixing it to 1.12 instead of 1.13.2
    • By terminatorztc
      So I'm not really sure what even happened all I know is that I tired to run Tekxit 3 LE Official. When it didn't run a tested multiple other packs including Attack of the B-Team, Blightfall, Tekkit, ect. None have been able to even open. The launcher flickers then almost resets like it never was launching in the first place. I tried reinstalling the pack and launcher, even a complete check on my PC. Specs have nothing to do with it I have 12gb of RAM also nothing should be conflicting with the program. I'm honestly at a loss for words as this is nothing like I've ever seen. I've tried just about everything reinstalling Java was something I tested but to no avail. I tried researching my problems hoping someone had the same issues but I only find outdated sources and after updates I dont trust their solutions. It may also be well to inform everyone that the modpack did initially work but i tired downloading another modpack which was RLCraft but that didnt open and now im here(I now only have Tekxit installed and still wont run).

Edit: Almost forgot crashes when "installing minecraft assets"
    • By YESE
      When I press install on a modpack, I can't download the modpack because after I pressed install a button that says delete mod pack right beside the mod pack
    • By HAMBURBUR
      My modpack that i created is only loading vanilla and not forge and i've looked all over the internet and found nothing about it. https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/avatarage-of-the-blockbenders.1716798
    • By DelaRL
      I'm not really sure what's wrong with my pack that makes it so it won't load - it's a custom pack I made, I tried to make sure that all the mods are valid (have version numbers and such) and that the forge file was named modpack.jar but it's still not working and I'm not quite sure where I went wrong
      Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8sjm5qj8y8avbi9/modpack.zip?dl=1
      Pack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/dndyspack.1713886
      (Please let me know if neither of those work, I'll try to fix it)