• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Monepoke33
      Hello everyone,
      I'm encounting an issue with the modpack settings. When I'm trying to enter a direct link in the 'Modpack Location' setting, this one isn't accepted. My link is supposed to be a valid direct link from Github (available here). 
      You can see more details in the included image. By the way as you can see, it makes the data from the inputs temporarily disappear.

Thank you for your answers !

• By DUMPSTER
      when i launch hexxit everything is just fine but when i enter a world after a few minutes the game crashes can someone help me out please?
    • By PedrokZ
      I'm making a modpack in the 1.7.10 version of minecraft, but it always crash on the phase 3.

Here is the log:
      https://pastebin.com/5C0XuZRr

Someone can help me?
    • By LordZiso
      I downloaded a server to play with my friends, but after I opened the game I can't open the server, or if I open the server first the game won't open when I try to open, there are no reports it just crashes. So either the server is open or the game is open. My friend also tried but he can't do it either, the game is pixelmon reforged btw.
    • By CyberNinja98
      So I have the launcher options set so it can use 6GB-s of ram but whenever I try to play it caps out at 455MBs. I need some technical help with this