4. Munaus

Munaus

• Similar Content

• By light_at_night
      Crashes:
      https://pastebin.com/VmWEkjvN
      https://pastebin.com/9QW5d9dx
      https://pastebin.com/2HqZ1LRR

I also have the problem that some blocks just do not have any/the right textures. This is really annoying but the mod seems still playeable with those texture bugs. But the crashing makes it impossible to play.

• By Aztu
      Name is self-explanatory. 
      Modpack name: TMA pack 
      Here's the crash log:
       [18:17:17] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      [B#407]  // Sorry
      [B#407]  
      [B#407]  Time: 12.06.19 18:17
      [B#407]  Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
      [B#407]  
      [B#407]  cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/bobmowzie/mowziesmobs/client/model/entity/FoliaathBabyModel
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:544)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:208)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/bobmowzie/mowziesmobs/client/model/entity/FoliaathBabyModel
      [B#407]      at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
      [B#407]      at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.ProxyInjector.inject(ProxyInjector.java:59)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:512)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:513)
      [B#407]      ... 10 more
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.bobmowzie.mowziesmobs.client.model.entity.FoliaathBabyModel
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
      [B#407]      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      ... 35 more
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.ilexiconn.llibrary.client.model.tools.AdvancedModelBase
      [B#407]      at com.google.common.base.Throwables.propagate(Throwables.java:160)
      [B#407]      at cofh.asm.CoFHAccessTransformer.transform(CoFHAccessTransformer.java:94)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
      [B#407]      ... 37 more
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.ilexiconn.llibrary.client.model.tools.AdvancedModelBase
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)
      [B#407]      at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
      [B#407]      at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]      at cofh.asm.CoFHAccessTransformer.transform(CoFHAccessTransformer.java:90)
      [B#407]      ... 39 more
    • By Redfromnorthwick
      I have an issue installing a modpack called Mythic [Kinetic]. Basically, I used to be able to install this modpack and play on it whenever I wanted to. Recently, I wasn't able to do so. Whenever I try to click install nothing seems to download. No mods, no configs, nothin'. Afterwards waiting for a minute or two I get the message "An error was raised while attempting to read pack info for modpack kinetic-mythic-modpack, build 4.0.3d; Read timed out. I would look if there were any logs for any problems but nothing shows up since nothin' is being downloaded. I would delete the pack and reinstall it but the same issue occurs. I even tried factory resetting my laptop to see if my laptop was the issue, but the same problem keeps appearing time and time again. So can anyone please help me figure out what's goin' on please? thank you

• By Mysteriaa
      Apologies, I know isn't regular Hexxit and this is my first time here, so I wasn't sure where to post.
      I've had this agitating issue with Hexxit Rewritten 2 as of late. I've had to delete three prior Survival worlds because of this bug and I don't know what to do. I want to load my world normally again and not lose so much progress over and over and over again because this is really pissing me off.
      Sometimes while playing on a new world, the game may crash. When this happens, it's basically a death sentence; I can no longer log into and play the world normally, as it says "Shutting down internal server" before crashing. I have reinstalled the mod pack and backed up the world, but it still crashes when I use it. I'm at a complete loss. I've also noticed that the crashing is caused by the corrupted world specifically; any other world I create will work just fine.
      I've saved the OpenEye crash report so you can take a look at it here, hopefully it helps: http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/0d68ab46f19ce23404f2cdf6daf416db Note that "likely mods" etc. are blank.
      Is there any way to fix this, or am I just permanently stuck with yet ANOTHER broken world?
    • By dangerousbabez
      Every time i open it it just closes the launcher then re opens it
      heres my crash log
      crash-2019-04-16_01.09.26-client.txt