2. Kalbintion

Kalbintion

3. Loader

Loader

4. Munaus

Munaus

• Similar Content

• By NanoByte
      I can't allocate more than 1 GB of RAM to my technic launcer, and before you comment you need to know that I have a 64bit Win10 and 64 bit Java 8 latest version. I also have plenty of memory available (16 more precise) and a pretty nice pc, my only problem is that I can't load any pack because of the Ram restriction 
    • By Underscore
      It was as simple as that. The game closed immediately after the world generated in the Shivaxi RLCraft modpack. The console says, "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError." I have no idea what is happening, I just want to play this modpack but nothing at all is working right anywhere. Your basic answers will probably not solve the issue.

• By Underscore
      I am attempting to launch the modpack, but every time I try, it tells me that I need 64 bit stuff, which I have installed, and it says "this modpack requires 2 GB Ram" and thinks I only have 1. I have almost 8 GBs of ram available on my computer, why won't it work?

• By JragonGamer
      My modpack won't launch and crashes when I hit play.
      Here's the log: https://pastebin.com/Xg18gxSg
    • By Leafzy
      hello lately when i wanna play a modpack it crashes it happens like this i can download every modpack no problem but when i click on play it loads en at the end of loading it stops  and crashes the modpacks just wont open i tried many things but nothing worked can somebody me pls 

log files