[1.0.12d] APOC Gaming Attack of the B-Team | Economy / Shops / GriefPrevention / Towny / Global Chat / Keys & Vote Rewards

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

Hello, I am Synixproject

Age - 18

As being a multi server owner and co owner i am happy to say this server owns a great love for its people and its media, This server alone has some of the best people i have ever seen, Always there to greet you with pleasure. I don't see it ever going bad.

Sincerely~ Troy

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am Synixproject

Age - 18

As being a multi server owner and co owner i am happy to say this server owns a great love for its people and its media, This server alone has some of the best people i have ever seen, Always there to greet you with pleasure. I don't see it ever going bad.

Sincerely~ Troy

I honestly lost count on how many times ive said this.

Open server bro... Come on in...

Alright i dont know what is going on with technic, but i clicked send ONCE and it posted 4 times, it also doubled my message in a previous post before this.

And i cannot edit those posts or delete them, normally when i click edit a editor comes up instead REQUIRED comes up in red with a text box.

So im going to click this once, and hope it doesn't do that again. Mods please delete the extras if you see this.

• 3 weeks later...

Apoc B-Team server is one of the best servers I've ever played on it has multiple world so you can go to factions and raid or you can go to new sanctuary and have a protected claim. Staff on the server are great they will stop what there doing to help you they don't sit afk and do nothing like some staff on other servers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This server is the best B-team server, I've been on about 40ish other B-team servers, and wow! I didn't get instantly banned, the staff are nice and cheerful, they enjoy helping you and listen to you, this server has a fantastic multi-world setup, it hardly lags at all compared to other servers that have frequent crashes, you can actually talk throughout servers! i talked on this server and people playing agrarian skies replied to me! completely blew my mind, it almost never resets, according to the owner the next reset will be in a year, which is awesome since i have this huge house that i spent ages working on, personally i recommend this server for all players, noobs and experienced alike, this is without a doubt the best attack of the b team server I've played on

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Apoc gaming lets you do a bunch of stuff from building by yourself or finding friends to do it with. you aren't required to PvP or Grief or worry about any of that as they have worlds that don't allow it, but if you want to you can. Its constantly up wit very little to no lag and a good server to play on. 10/10