[1.0.12d] APOC Gaming Attack of the B-Team | Economy / Shops / GriefPrevention / Towny / Global Chat / Keys & Vote Rewards

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

Hello!

• MC Name: doomagedonn
  • Experience: I've played b-team solo, and with friends. It was A for awesome. I'm looking for a server i could play on, and i came across this.
  • I hope i can join ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My name is Ravient_ and i joined APOC Gaming's server a couple weeks ago and i have had the best time on it. I have never actually seen a Technic mod-pack server do so well in a very long time and i'm very pleased that this server is so #@%$ Amazing. I really hope those of you who have not already joined the server who are reading my review will at least try to join and have a good time on APOC Gaming.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

APOC Gaming is one of the best BTeam servers out there. Very few items are banned, the server has Greif Protection, and I haven't had any problems with lag. The server is the opposite of pay2win, with many opportunities to vote in return for in-game items. Staff are very supportive and are usually readily available. Highly Recommend.

Benguin770

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...