Zilacon

[1.0.14] APOC B-Team | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

Moved our B-Team to our new 2nd dedicated server to reduce cpu load on our main server.

This was causing TPS drops for all our other servers, so the lag issue should be fixed now.

The B-Team server is still online with the same port and ip, just running on a different server.

MC Name:ShadowBlade10101

MC Name: chocice707

these 2 guys are my friends and i would love to have them on the server as much as they would like to be on it to :) 

• MC Name: Your minecraft name: concrist

Looking forward to playing with y'all!

MC Name:ShadowBlade10101

MC Name: chocice707

these 2 guys are my friends and i would love to have them on the server as much as they would like to be on it to :)

• MC Name: Your minecraft name: Orion14ed

Added.

Hello there,

I am 13 years old but very mature for my age group and i want to play on a bteam server with a great community like this one!

My Ign is: angelo10357

I would LOVE to be white listed as soon as possible and I accept all the rules and have read the article.

Thank you,

-angelo10357

My Minecraft Name: superboy64gm

I am 12 years (13 soon) old but more mature than most people at my age :)

I would like to join very much. Thanks :)

May I ask, what version does the server run on? Thanks in advance.

Edited by OHLOOKas

Name: ImAwesome6464

I really hope you accept me, I know I am kinda young but I am very responsible and am looking for a server like this! All the other servers have gone to shit with all the griefing and raiding.

I really hope you accept me, I know I am kinda young but I am very responsible and am looking for a server like this! All the other servers have gone to shit with all the griefing and raiding.

Hello there,

I am 13 years old but very mature for my age group and i want to play on a bteam server with a great community like this one!

My Ign is: angelo10357

I would LOVE to be white listed as soon as possible and I accept all the rules and have read the article.

Thank you,

-angelo10357

Added.

Btw does it matter which of the 2 bteam servers i log into if I am added?

Both domains go to the same server, its just a sub domain redirect without port vs direct connect with port.

Both exist in case you encounter any problems with one or the other.

• MC Name: HAT_TRICK11

Added.

My Minecraft Name: superboy64gm

I am 12 years (13 soon) old but more mature than most people at my age :)

I would like to join very much. Thanks :)

May I ask, what version does the server run on? Thanks in advance.

Added, and it says right in the title of the topic 1.0.9.C

Added, was the triple post necessary?

IGN: FilopianFil97 and Hujakosta

I would really appreciate for a place to play on this server as well as my cousin (age:15), he's from Slovakia, we do not grief or use abusive language, we are trying to find a good server to settle down, a enjoy playing ATBT :)

Really hope to get in ;)

IGN: Russ3r

IGN: Kirederf96

IGN: FilopianFil97 and Hujakosta

I would really appreciate for a place to play on this server as well as my cousin (age:15), he's from Slovakia, we do not grief or use abusive language, we are trying to find a good server to settle down, a enjoy playing ATBT :)

Really hope to get in ;)

Added the 4 of you, have fun.

Edited by Zilacon

When i try to enter the server, i get a list of MineFactory Reloaded files which i apparently dont have. Is the server using something else than the Default 1.0.9c Attack of the B-Team pack?

Edited by Russ3r