[1.0.12d] APOC Gaming Attack of the B-Team | Economy / Shops / GriefPrevention / Towny / Global Chat / Keys & Vote Rewards

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

When i try to enter the server, i get a list of MineFactory Reloaded files which i apparently dont have. Is the server using something else than the Default 1.0.9c Attack of the B-Team pack?

Other players are logging in just fine...

And no our configs and mods are what technic provides in 1.0.9C, try resetting your modpack or deleting the modpack from your %appdata% folder and redownloading it.

Mc name:sircreeper56. Age:15. I would love to join the server :D

Added.

It seems like my version of 1.0.9c has a newer version of MineFactory Reloaded. The version that mine has is 1.6.4R2.7.6 while the version thats used on the server is 1.6.2R2.7.5

If i change to the 1.0.9b version, my MineFactory Reloaded version matches the servers, but then the ProjectRed version is too old. The server uses 4.3.2.26 while the one used in 1.0.9b is 4.3.0.24

How do i fix this? my 1.0.9c is apparently newer than the servers.. And i've just reinstalled the Technic Launcher completely

It seems like my version of 1.0.9c has a newer version of MineFactory Reloaded. The version that mine has is 1.6.4R2.7.6 while the version thats used on the server is 1.6.2R2.7.5

If i change to the 1.0.9b version, my MineFactory Reloaded version matches the servers, but then the ProjectRed version is too old. The server uses 4.3.2.26 while the one used in 1.0.9b is 4.3.0.24

How do i fix this? my 1.0.9c is apparently newer than the servers.. And i've just reinstalled the Technic Launcher completely

take the 2.7.5 version and put it in the 1.0.9c modpack then.

• MC Name: CaptainSchmitz
  •  
  • MC Name: CaptainDuncan
  •  
  • MC Name: CaptainNoah_TFTW
  •  
  • MC Name: CaptainRofler

IGN:gogetasj4

Reason why you wanna join: I LOVE attack of the B team!

Plz add me I wanna play attack of the B team with some good ppl

All of you have been added Have fun on the server