[1.0.12d] APOC Gaming Attack of the B-Team | Economy / Shops / GriefPrevention / Towny / Global Chat / Keys & Vote Rewards

Zilacon

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

May my boyfriend and I try your server? c:

Our in-game names are EpicSkyy and Pan_Fernello.

Our ages are 21 and 24.

Also, I was wondering how big are the claim areas?

Thanks. c:

Hi there! I'd like to join the server if you don't mind?

• MC Name: Dalik17

I know a fair amount about most of the modpacks, so if anyone needed help, I should be able to!

You guys can join.

MC Name: acsdog

I have played on a countless number of servers, as well as hosted my own. I look forward to the RPG element on this server, and my friend (Jacster8) will be playing with me. He is 13, but I can assure you that he is mature and will follow server guidelines and rules you have in place. Look forward to playing on your server!!!

fcp5.png

Hey everyone id like to welcome you to our brand new B-Team server!

APOC has been hosting minecraft servers since 2011 and is a very large community of players.

We have thousands of players playing on our 14 minecraft servers, come join us!

Our servers are ran on a dedicated custom built server which is online 24/7/365.

If you would like to join our ranks please apply for staff on our forums, we accept anyone who is active and mature.

8wSkzet.jpg

Server Information:

• Access: White Listed, this may change in the future.
  • Server Host Type: Dedicated Server Hosting
  • Overworld Size: 300,000 blocks N/S/E/W (1,200,000 blocks from spawn center in total in all directions)
  • Modded World Size: No limit.
  • Banned Mods: None!
  • Banned Items: None!
  • Features disabled: Tornados.
  • PVP: Disabled
  • Server Difficulty: Level 3 (Hard)
  • Server Gamemode: Survival
  • Donations/Kits/Features/Perks: Yes, many.
  • Events: Monthly raffles & giveaways, weekend double rewards for voting.
  • Mini-Games Being worked on: Yes, these are planned to be built on the server soon. (PVP / MOB / CTF / Spleef / Hunger Games / Survival Games / Trouble in Mineville / Prophunt / Skygrid / Skyblock)
  • Mini-Games Installed: Skyblock, PVP Arena
  • RPG Elements: A ton already from spawned treasure boxes when exploring to customized skills/classes/races/items. Working on NPC's and Quests soon!
  • Plugins: (50 of them) Essentials, MCMMO, Factions, LWC, Grief Prevention, MobCash & Payd2Mine, ChestShops, DiabloDrops, Identify, And more!
  • Do you like treasure? Customized treasure is spawned in the world in chests as you explore! These spawn in the overworld and nether.
  • Server IP: bt.apocgaming.org OR mc.apocgaming.org:7850

Server Rules:

• Do not harass, mistreat, threaten, make racial remarks or slurs, insult religion, etc to any player or staff.
  • Do not hack, exploit, xray, duplicate, etc in any way.
  • Do not advertise! If you want to share a server to a friend share it via skype or some other form of external communication.
  • Do not impersonate staff or any community staff member such as Planet Minecraft, Enjin, Technic, etc.
  • Do not raid/grief unless your factions are at war and the land is claimed by the warring factions.
  • Be friendly to all players, we want everyone to enjoy their time and have fun.
  • Thats it! Follow these rules and there shouldnt ever be a problem.

Get a free starter kit:

• Login to our server.
  • Go to our enjin website here: http://apocclangaming.enjin.com
  • Join the website
  • Click on Server Shop
  • Select the server you are playing on
  • Scroll down to the bottom where it says FREE STARTER KITS and claim your kit.
  • The free starter kit comes with: 32 Spruce/Birch/Oak/Jungle logs, 1 Bed, Full Chainmail, All iron tools & weapons, Bow, 64 Arrows.

How to join the server:

Simply make a post below with the template below and we will add you to the whitelist.

• MC Name: Your minecraft name

We have a teamspeak server for the public to use, it uses virutally no internet bandwidth unlike skype and helps stop internet lag when gaming.

Connect to our teamspeak server at ts.apocgaming.org

Thats it! Afterwards if you are accepted you can join our B-Team server at bt.apocgaming.org OR mc.apocgaming.org:7850

Dont forget to checkout our other servers, websites, forums, etc below!

If you find a problem however please report it to us immediately, we fix server & plugin problems on a daily basis.

Are you a player on our server? Show your appreciation by placing our banner in your signature. Help us spread the word about APOC!

BTAniBanner_zpsd532a85e.gif

hey my id is :renedu 

im 19 and id like to start as soon as possible my experience with attack of the b-team is 8 on 10im lookin forward to playin on your server and showing off some of my skills :D!

IGN : Jacster8

Im going to be Joining with acsdog and ProfessorLOLZ

MC Name: acsdog

I have played on a countless number of servers, as well as hosted my own. I look forward to the RPG element on this server, and my friend (Jacster8) will be playing with me. He is 13, but I can assure you that he is mature and will follow server guidelines and rules you have in place. Look forward to playing on your server!!!

.MC NAME: BundleOfEpicness

.Age: 19

in game name: professorlolz

age 16

i have about 100 hours on miecraft although im fairly new to technic i will be joining with acsdog and jacster8 who will show me the ropes

im looking forward to playing on this server

hai! ^_^ I would love to join this server with BundleOfEpicness, if you don't mind to have us.
My ign is ZeeTheAssassin and I am currently 14 years of age.

hey my id is :renedu 

im 19 and id like to start as soon as possible my experience with attack of the b-team is 8 on 10im lookin forward to playin on your server and showing off some of my skills :D!

My mc name is Ninja500000.

I am 12 years old.

Even though i am only 12 i hope you add me.

You can all join guys...

Hey 

My MC name is Awesome_ninja_01

I am 14 I hope that doesn't matter I'm very mature

If my friend could join to that would be great he is 16 and his MC name is greencwf

ign : josvde

age 16

The servers open, you can join.

More bug fixes...

Our plugin APOC Payday has been fixed, new version also uploaded to Bukkit Dev.

Players now get rewards for doing stuff on the server again.

Updated our Tekkit Main server to 1.2.9E, Please update your clients!

Continuing to work on our Apocalyptic Gaming Tech & RPG modpack!

Right now our programmers are porting HexxitGear, LegendaryGear, MoreBows, AsgardsShield, and HarukenScythe for our modpack.

Help us beta test it by joining us on our teamspeak at ts.apocgaming.org!

Do you like Tekkit? Or Hexxit? Or B-Team? How about all of them?

Checkout our new modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/apocalyptic-gaming-tech-rpg.363244

And join mc.apocgaming.org:2086 (Servers not listed in modpack yet due to being in beta testing)

The pack is still undergoing testing and is being rapidly updated daily, help us find bugs and squash them before we release the modpack!

Read the title of this topic guys... Please...

Continuing to fine tune our modpack, check it out at http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/apocalyptic-gaming-tech-rpg.363244

HexxitGear has been added to the modpack, programmers are still working on updating the rest of the hexxit mods into the pack.

Looking for beta testers! We need to get all the bugs out before we throw this on a permenant dedicated server!

Contact us on teamspeak @ ts.apocgaming.org